lappinitup

*****Official Match Thread v Cardiff*****

4 minutes ago, Mello Yello said:

We should be emulating the Pal@rse v Liverpool score 7-0 to the scousers.....

Well, we are emulating the points gap at the top!

7 minutes ago, Ken Hairy said:

Teemu price boosted at 10/1 with Sky Bet to score the next goal, cheeky little £2 placed. 

Oh well 😂

Steiperman loses the ball - instead of running back to recover he’s jogging - I really need convincing he’s even Championship..😡

Clean sheet at last. Well done to the whole team, and a little extra for Mr. McGovern for his first clean sheet in the league this season. He's deserved that with some of his saves recently.

• Like 1

Brilliant performance. If it wasn't for some wasteful finishing we'd be talking about the first proper thrashing we've handed out this season. 

Lovely to see Todd back on the scoresheet after the stop start season he's had up until now.

• Like 1

Got my wish...as  Meatloaf might say "Two outta three aint bad"! Good performance, a less nervous end to the match but no goal from a corner. I will take that!!

Happy Christmas all City fans.

Best performance of the season for me. Only poor finishing stopped that being a rout.

Magic from Emi, but top performances from them all and those coming back getting match fit.

top team at Christmas normally promoted so the omens are good, especially as we can spend in January if we choose to.