Sign in to follow this  
cambridgeshire canary

Hugill talks about his arms, Hanleys amazing pace, how fantastic Cantwell looks when he's dancing and how Aarons is 'one angry little man'

Hugill comes over really well on this, a real livewire and someone who wants to do well whilst having a realistic view of his abilities.

• Like 2

Wow, Cambridgeshire. Your thread titles are getting longer. 

You use the thread title to write what people would usually put in the body of their post. For this particular thread, you have put a whole paragraph as the title!

You could have just written "Hugill on Aarons, Cantwell and Hanley" , or  "Hugill Talks about his Team Mates" or "Humorous Hugill Video about his Team Mates"

Sorry I know I'm being pedantic,  and I will 'like' all your posts if you start giving your threads snappier titles (no more than 6 - 8 words).

Edited by makham

26 minutes ago, makham said:

You use the thread title to write what people would usually put in the body of their post. For this particular thread, you have put the whole first paragraph as the title. 

You could have just written "Hugill on Aarons, Cantwell and Hanley" , or  "Hugill Talks about his Team Mates" or "Humorous Hugill Video about his Team Mates"

Sorry I know I'm being pedantic,  and I will 'like' your posts if you start giving your threads snappier titles (no more than 6 - 8 words).

Your first sentence was sufficient. Physician, heal thyself! 

• Haha 1

Maybe the forum is struggling to load purely because of the weight of CC's thread titles. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, makham said:

You use the thread title to write what people would usually put in the body of their post. For this particular thread, you have put a whole paragraph as the title!

Sorry I know I'm being pedantic,  and I will 'like' all your posts if you start giving your threads snappier titles (no more than 6 - 8 words).

You seem to think I care. Still, please do keep having me live rent free in your mind. Why did you make a new account by the way? Old one get banned?

1 hour ago, Herman said:

Maybe the forum is struggling to load purely because of the weight of CC's thread titles. 

Got to keep up the commitment. After all, would it really be one of my threads if the title was not at least a hundred letters?

Not my fault the forum can't handle me 😉

Edited by cambridgeshire canary
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Got to keep up the comitment. After all, would it really be one of my threads if the title was not at least a hundred letters?

Dont wind em up CC  , otherwise the self appointed judge of pinkun will be telling us ( again) that he " doesnt suffer fools gladly". Keep up the incessant posting, as the  alternative for such  furious digital dexterity may lead to blindness. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, wcorkcanary said:

Dont wind em up CC  , otherwise the self appointed judge of pinkun will be telling us ( again) that he " doesnt suffer fools gladly". Keep up the incessant posting, as the  alternative for such  furious digital dexterity may lead to blindness. 

D-i-c-k-tation software can help with typing in such cases. 😉