Sign in to follow this  
cambridgeshire canary

Turns out a world cup winner on €180,000 a week WON'T be joining us for free

https://www.eurosport.co.uk/football/transfers/2020-2021/danny-ings-new-contract-imminent-at-southampton-everton-lining-up-sami-khedira-coup_sto8036509/story.shtml

I for one am shocked and appalled to hear this frightening development. Who knew the rumours of him joining us were nonsense? 

Being serious however it was pretty funny a week back when the media had somehow convinced themselves he was Championship bound..

Edited by cambridgeshire canary

Then again worth noting this goes against some sauces I had that told me they spotted him in Nandos a few days ago, shook Farke and Webbers hands, hugged Delia signed a document and was overheard saying

'ever since I was a young boy I have dreamed of playing for the canaries at Carrow Road. Ruup is a personal hero and icon of mine and I can't wait to play alongside such a talented world class midfileder'

Edited by cambridgeshire canary

1 hour ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Then again worth noting this goes against some sauces I had that told me they spotted him in Nandos a few days ago, shook Farke and Webbers hands, hugged Delia signed a document and was overheard saying

'ever since I was a young boy I have dreamed of playing for the canaries at Carrow Road. Ruup is a personal hero and icon of mine and I can't wait to play alongside such a talented world class midfileder'

He didnt say Rupp, he said Kenny  McLean. But otherwise  what you printed is 100%.

Edited by wcorkcanary

4 hours ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Through their peri periscope?

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Fuzzar said:

Through their peri periscope?

Ba boom tish !!🥁🛎... no cymbal so its ba boom ding!!

Edited by wcorkcanary