Sign in to follow this  
E I E I E I O

What about Dj Campbell?

Just seen this guy playing for Brentford. He looks a right handfull fast, tricky and can finish, all that against a Prem club. I have not heard his name mentioned. What about him and Earnshaw both got bags of pace and would scare any defence. Just wondered what your opinion on him was? He looks good.

Looked great - so did a lot of the Brentford team. Everyone up for the big cup game against struggling Prem opponents. Sunderland looked slow and defeated before they even went a goal down.What''s he like in a normal league game? Can anyone inspire our current team to show the same will to win, cos without that, one man will change nothing. A whole change in attitude and desire is crucial if any improvement is to be seen, new signings will just paper over the cracks unless the rest of the squad can respond to the injection of fresh blood and ideas.

I hope this post is a joke!!

The guy was playing for non-league Yeading 18 months ago. I hardly think he is capable of getting into a side wanting promotion to the Premmie.

Another pointless thread.

[quote user="Damo for England"]

I hope this post is a joke!!

The guy was playing for non-league Yeading 18 months ago. I hardly think he is capable of getting into a side wanting promotion to the Premmie.

Another pointless thread.

[/quote]

yeah like kevin phillips and barry hayles werent ready were they [:#]