Sign in to follow this  
Midlands Yellow

JerryKerry appreciation thread

The man does not take prisoners, says it how it is and challenges those who do not speak sense. 

A breath of fresh air on here and kisses no mans backside on any day of the week. 

45 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

The man does not take prisoners, says it how it is and challenges those who do not speak sense. 

A breath of fresh air on here and kisses no mans backside on any day of the week. 

No he doesn't, he makes random accusations but mentions no-one in particular instead says something like "some moronic fans", and when directly challenged goes totally missing from the rest of the thread. He (she?), is a complete moron and a total fraud 🤷‍♂️

1 minute ago, Ken Hairy said:

No he doesn't, he makes random accusations but mentions no-one in particular instead says something like "some moronic fans", and when directly challenged goes totally missing from the rest of the thread. He (she?), is a complete moron and a total fraud 🤷‍♂️

It is hard know who is a Wum and who isn't. I think JK does a good impression of being outraged

Just now, keelansgrandad said:

It is hard know who is a Wum and who isn't. I think JK does a good impression of being outraged

So he's like the Jim White of the Pink Un then? 😃

• Like 2

I just checked by wondering if the JerryKerry mobsters would be out in full force today.

And oh what are surprise, here they all are, bunch of absolute cretins. What pinkun forum have you all been reading?? Are all of you old farts too fossilised to even see out of your eyes properly anymore?

''whinge whinge moan moan… JerryKerry is a ****...  whine whine… not fit to lace Ricardo's boots.. whinge moan.. hate JerryKerry.. whinge curse... more at home posting parcels than posting on here… moan whine... what a ****..."

Forget all the positives and just look at the negatives why don't you, you bunch of entitled whinging idiots.

Also Buendia is a one season wonder.

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, lake district canary said:

I've had several, trust me, it's not all it's cracked up to be. 

To be fair Lakeyo, you do put your head above the parapet sometimes, quite often wearing a clown mask with a target on the nose. Is any wonder people take pot shots  atya.

JK is one of the funniest posters on here. I'm not sure about the reference to 'kissing no man's backside' though by the OP - is that allowed these days or not? I get confused.....

I don't mind him at all to be honest. He tends to be very supportive of the team. And I like his directness.

....That said, I wouldn't necessarily want to be on the receiving end of one of his missives, which can be of the caustic kind.

Not really very scary though is he? 

Maybe he has form of Tourette's , it's a decent explanation for such outbursts. 

Maybe hes just a bit of a Kn0b.

Edited by wcorkcanary