Sign in to follow this  
dylanisabaddog

WBA appoint Allardyce

For their sake at least it wasn’t that fraud Mark Hughes. Allardyce may have a certain reputation but he’s pulled off some incredible feats in the past. 

I've recovered my composure now. Thank God for Farke and Webber. 

I've always liked West Brom. I feel sorry for their fans. 

Edited by dylanisabaddog

A very good manager who cops **** from a media who can't stand him. I'd give WBA every chance of staying up now he's come along.

A very good manager who cops nonsensical bovine excrement from a media who can't stand him (and indeed IMO, wanted him out of the England job). I'd give WBA every chance of staying up now he's come along.

Those who complain about his style of play forget what he did with that Bolton side after they were more established. That was a good ball-playing side with a nice mix of silk and steel.

Edited by TheGunnShow

Stand a good chance of staying up, then fans will get annoyed with style, he will get sack and they'll get relegated the following season anyway. 

• Like 1

I think a great choice has been made. Smart people and I'm excited for the Womens Basketball Association. I love watching them up and down that court. I hear good things about him from some very very important people and me and him are sitting down  to iron out a deal on how to circumvent the rules. Big profit folks we're talking gigantic.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, TheGunnShow said:

A very good manager who cops nonsensical bovine excrement from a media who can't stand him (and indeed IMO, wanted him out of the England job). I'd give WBA every chance of staying up now he's come along.

Those who complain about his style of play forget what he did with that Bolton side after they were more established. That was a good ball-playing side with a nice mix of silk and steel.

I honestly think what he achieved with Bolton is one of the most underrated spells in modern football.

• Like 1

Think it's a great appointment personally, Bilic is massively overrated. Sam will have more chance of keeping them up. 

For all the view of him as a dinosaur he has been at the forefront of innovative ideas as a manager. He was amongst the first managers to introduce sports science in the club game. His latter Bolton sides played some excellent passing football with a mix of experienced foreign stars and younger talent.

I would say that the Baggies survival chances have just increased.

Hoofball merchant brought in to captain a ship built on technical skill players like grant and pereira.

WBA squad structure is very similar to ours last season. It's like the absolute antithesis of players that suit Allardyce's style.

Think this is a disaster waiting to happen, interested to see how it plays out.

It couldn't have happened to a nicer chap. A proper Renaissance man.*

* with views straight out of the C16th

I hope their owners have deep pockets (and plenty of brown envelopes in the stationery cupboard) 😉