Sign in to follow this  
CANARYKING

Referee tonight

1 hour ago, CANARYKING said:

Mr Etherington has done 11 games so far, 40 yellows and 3 reds, doesn’t bode well for Emi !

Well He's already sent Emi off this season at Stoke. He was the ref who apologised for missing two pens at Huddersfield. 

11 minutes ago, makham said:

Well He's already sent Emi off this season at Stoke. He was the ref who apologised for missing two pens at Huddersfield. 

Oh goody. Time to make it up, or carry on his grudge.....

Will the fact home fans are in tonight also effect his decisions? I'm a bit of a worrier and can't get past the fact that Luton was the last away game with fans allowed in and we are yet to win away against fans lol

3 hours ago, FenwayFrank said:

Reading haven’t won a home game that he’s officiated 

And so it goes on ! 

Others on this site suggest a dive by Max. Guess he is so rubbish he didn’t even see that 😆

Me I thought he did ok and got the Pen absolutely correct.

The ref started the match a bit poorly but  improved as the match went on. You could say he mirrored us!

Thought the referee was unremarkable tonight...which is a good thing.

...there may have only been 2000 of rgem but the Reading fans came accross as a real bunch of w**kers ...fortunately, unlike  the weak coward who refereed the game at Kenilworth Rd ,he was unswayed

• Like 1

On the whole he had a good game. He waved for advantage to Reading in the buildup to their goal when it was clearly a foul the other way and gave a few soft free kicks to them in the first half. He was much better in the second half, letting the game flow and not responding to the crowd.