Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the Pink un Pickers Season 14 Week 15

Welcome to Rays Funds, supported by Turner European Consulting and Cavell Healthcare.

Lots to get through this week but let’s start with a video this weekend from a happy Covid free day in 2017. Let’s hope we can soon have such days again.

This week we have @NFN FC in charge of selecting the final six results. Since joining last season NFN has been a brilliant addition to our great team of PUPs posting some great value picks. He’s twice come close to being POTM and must surely win that award before the end of the season.

Now there’s a change this weekend because Indy kindly sent a tenner to enable us to have a set of picks for the Saturday and the Sunday. I love this idea thank you @Indy. So if you wish you PUPs can send a pick for each day but if you do please indicate which is your choice for the stats. NFN, you are in charge of these selections so if you feel having to pick 6 each day compromises your best six as long as you pick a second set just for Sunday your first choice can be spread over the two days. It’s entirely your choice. I hope that makes sense.

@Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man is sorting the picks for our beloved Canaries game against Cardiff on Saturday. Like NFN, Wacky joined us last season and has become a vital member of of our team. He’s on and impressive run of form right now with 6 consecutive winning picks so is once again in contention for POTM after finishing 3rd in November. We’re in good hands this weekend because Wacky’s won before when making these picks. So let’s find him some great suggestions for outcomes in the game from those listed on Bet365.

As always a massive thank-you to our benefactor PUPanon for making the Norwich match picks possible. Also to all the Pink Un posters who send me pledges and donations. And to our sponsors Turner European Consulting and Cavell Healthcare. Their money all goes straight into the presentation pot. The CSF and our DS and Pan-disability boys and girls really appreciate this support. For more information on our sponsors take a look at their websites below :-

1283382777_turner2-page-001.jpg.e0726504430ffc2f43ef17410932b6ca.jpg

http://www.turnereuropeanconsulting.com/

318255217_cavellhealthcare.jpg.4e98bab8c935a38ba9a21a447c376c87.jpg

https://www.cavellhealthcare.co.uk/

I received another donation of £50 from a PUP who had some good fortune recently and wanted to anonymously share it with us. I love this thank you. So that total just keeps rising and we now have £2,438 in our presentation pot all raised since the first lockdown.

985168275_Signaturetotals-16dec20.jpg.f38cd956d5e59eef5f1c85dc797d0dc9.jpg

Here is the provisional rota til for January. Please let me know if the dates are ok.

Final Six

02/01 – Hector (Confirmed)

09/01 – GMF

16/01 – Parma

23/01 – Pockthorpe

30/01 - MMMK

Norwich Picks

02/01 – Sonyc (Confirmed)

09/01 – Indy

16/01 – Wooster

23/01 – Wazzy

30/01 - Crabby

Now I’ll hand the thread over to NFNFC and WWIAFTM. Remember theres no pressure because we are all going to be doing our best to help you to success. We all stand together with the single aim of raising money for the Community Sports Foundation and our fabulous Downs Syndrome and pan-disability boys and girls.

Good luck all you PUPs... take it away James and Owen, the thread is yours.......🙃..........

1570795940_Rayssignature-15Nov20.jpg.9a8a1ef4b9381f058cb9def9a3697415.jpg

Rays Funds on Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/groups/124098287639888/

Rays Funds on Twitter : https://twitter.com/Raysfunds

I'm going to make sure I don't forget this...

A very good afternoon to you Nutty. May i take this opportunity to post my picks for next week and Christmas weekend as on Wednesday ' Er indoors and myself should be off to Lanzarote provided our PCR Covid tests come back negative.

Next week a HOME WIN for PORTO v Nacional.

Day 
Month
Year
Century
Atletico Madrid to beat Elche please.  For City's game Murphy to score at any time. Because you just know it.

Good luck all.

• Like 1

Hi Nutty, I’m good for the 9th Jan, honoured to be asked. 

Good luck PUPS, I’m back to the Czech league for my pick, I believe they go into the winter break soon, so my picks will have to come from elsewhere!

This time last year I was in Wurzburg, on my way home from Prague! How times have changed. Take care and stay safe PUPS we’re nearly at the end, three months time I hope you all get to enjoy our promotion with a full house at FCR!

This week I’m going for:

Opava v Sparta Prague - Away win.

For our match against Cardiff, Sorensen and Arrons to score combined! Different gamble but one which could be good against a weak wingbacks at Cardiff!

Good Luck PUPS...💛💚👍 Merry Christmas and safe and healthy new year! 🤗

Edited by Indy

Taking my monthly score of 0/2 to Germany this month

RB Leipzig v 1FC Köln - Home Win

For the match bet, HT/FT Draw/Norwich

Best of luck NFNFC, WWIAFTM and all you PUPs 

My Saturday offering is:

MOLDE v Sarpsborg HOME WIN (This for the stats NN, thanks)

For Sunday I'm going with:

PORTO v Nacional HOME WIN

Good Luck NFN FC and all you Lovely PUPs

For the Norwich bet, 1-1. Best of luck WWIAFTM

Tremendous things being done here by my good loyal friend Nigel. He's a great guy take my word for it!! One of the most powerful leaders in Europe. Winning independence for England and despite pressure from the left a loyal supporter of our clause. They won't stop us winning this election.

Here's a photo of Me and Nige in Vegas winning big. WE WON BY A LANDSLIDE!!!

Trump_Farage.thumb.jpg.667bb9e4002ef000308fbd3b96cbaec8.jpg

Now Nigel being a pal asked me here to support his cause to support the little people. It touches your heart seeing the amazing effort thats being made here. Real heroes. But he needs help. We're talking about isolation. We're talking about a breakdown in society. We're talking about just finding a way to enjoyment yourself, but we're going to do something about it. Trust me, It's going to be beautiful...We're going to go to Norwich. We're going to make PUPS Great again!

So to help my football pick is... The Buffalo Bills to Beat the Denver Broncos. For the match itself Brady to throw 3 touchdowns!

***Trump 2024***

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Good to have you on board Mr Trump. How's that wall coming on? When I asked my Mexican buddy how they felt about it he said they'll get over it....

Really looking forward to picking this week and thank you @Indyfor the opportunity to pick twice! I'll be making my picks late on Friday night.

For the City game I will suggest Cantwell first scorer. 

Good luck all you pups and pick some good'uns! OTBC

• Like 1

Good luck all, just less of it and for a shorter time ......

I'm going for:

(a) Millwall to draw with Notts Forest on Saturday; and

(b) WBA to draw with Villa on Sunday.

For our game a 3-1 home win.

NN - I'm fine for 16th Jan, thanks for the opportunity.

Wacky , I’m saying 3-0 win for Norwich.

NFNFC , I’ll go for Rotherham v DERBY away win Saturday about 17/10 ( my pick for the stats Nutty ) , and then BRIGHTON v Sheff Utd home win on the Sunday . 

I’m fine for the 23/1 Nutty 👍. Thanks . 

Good Afternoon Pups

For NFC FC I'd advise putting out your strongest picks in one six. My main pick is...
                              Northern Ireland Premier - Linfield v Dungannon.
For an additional pick that is on Sunday. Czech 1st League - Slavia Prague v Bohemians. Strangely the odds have not appeared for it yet though.

For Wacky I've got the plain and unexciting Cardiff Draw no Bet. I've found this is a useful way of covering a draw or a defeat as you get money if Cardiff win, but your bet back if its a draw! Otherwise you can ponder a penalty in the match at 3/1

Saturday - Leipzig have done it for me already this season, so Leipzig vs FC Koln, home win. Main pick

Sunday - Olympiacos vs Larissa, home win. Additional pick

For the Norwich game - Cantwell to score.

Very best of luck.

My pick this week is an away win for Ajax at Den Haag. This match is on the Sunday. For our match bet I’ve got to go with another 2-1 win. Good luck pups!

My pick for Saturday is Molde in the Norwegian league at home to Sarpsborg.

For Sunday it will be Kiel away at Sandhausen (Bundesliga 2).

For our game I'm  thinking of the  goals market again and over 2.5 is the most safe. But over 3.5 if Wacky feels bullish.

Good luck to all and especially to NFC FC and Wacky.

On 16/12/2020 at 16:52, Kathy said:

Day 
Month
Year
Century
Atletico Madrid to beat Elche please.  For City's game Murphy to score at any time. Because you just know it.

Good luck all.

Hope you checked your gender as well. It's men's football that match, but its somethings necessary to check.

Evening everyone and good luck 

MMMK -  CELTIC -v- Hearts HOME WIN

MM - RB LEIPZIG -v- Köln HOME WIN

For the match bet, a 2-1 win for NCFC 💛💚

For NFN...

Saturday (and my pick for the stats) is in Spain Segunda...

Mallorca          v          Fuenlabrada          Home Win

Extra pick for Sunday if needed is in Slovenia...

Maribor          v          Aluminij          Home win

For Wacky....

Maybe a repeat of last night with scorecast 2-1 Norwich - 1st goal Pukki

I think Bet 365 have dropped Pukki but the scorecast on Bill Hill is 35/1.

Good morning PUP’s and @nutty nigel I’m good for the 9th January for the final six picks.

For a Saturday pick, and my main pick, I’ll go for Crystal Palace v Liverpool - away win.

For the extra Sunday pick, I’ll opt for Man Utd v Leeds - home win.

The NCFC pick Emi Buendia to score any time.

Good luck all.

13 hours ago, KiwiScot said:

Hope you checked your gender as well. It's men's football that match, but its somethings necessary to check.

It's Ok Kiwi. Nutty doesn't have a problem with the ladies.

Rangers win would be my suggestion

Norwich - Pukki to score anytime with 2:5 + goals 

Good luck pups

Hi PUPs, my picking has been appalling lately so hoping I'm not picking a Turkey, in Turkey, with BEŞIKTAŞ VS. BB ERZURUMSPOR (home win) on Sunday - this is the stats pick.

For Saturday I'll go for a local fixture to me FALKIRK vs. AIRDRIEONIANS (home win).

For the City bet I'll go for Hugil to make a cameo as sub and score last.

Best of luck everyone and a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!💪🏆🍻

Apples

Blimey,  found it hard enough to find one  pick let alone one each day, esp I am on a poor run.   But I am loving it

So,  my pick on Saturday with an away win for Charlton at Swindon.

My main pick is on Sunday with a Man U home win

Finally for our early kick off I am predicting 1-1 draw.

Good luck one and all 

Edited by ZLF

On 17/12/2020 at 00:07, nutty nigel said:

Good to have you on board Mr Trump. How's that wall coming on? When I asked my Mexican buddy how they felt about it he said they'll get over it....

Glad to be back Nigel.The wall is nearly done just that one section left surrounding The White House as we barricade ourselves in! I'll get you over in the new year(I know this great church).Btw check this pic out! The wall is modelled on my favorite comb! I've waited so long to get those mexicans outta my hair.

Comb.jpg.2c87448041e87f35d694415bb07d4918.jpg

Back to Pups and I see I need to add a Sunday pick and that it should be soccer so add a Hearts win in the Scotch Cup.A sure thing since I've bribed the ref. Make that my main pick,but keep the Bills for Saturday.

• Haha 1