Sign in to follow this  
fetchyafathersgun

Wahay!!

McSheffrey AND Jeffers? How many strikers do we need? And no offence, but without Craft Canary''s pedigree I''m a little skeptical ;)

[quote user="fetchyafathersgun"]just heard that mcsheffrey and jeffers are at colney lets all wait for press release this afternoon[/quote]

cool,  have you seen Jeffers yearly goal tally''s!! he has never got more than 7 in a season!!  Arsenal did pay 8 million for him so he must have something (probably a lot of houses)

[quote user="fetchyafathersgun"]just heard that mcsheffrey and jeffers are at colney lets all wait for press release this afternoon[/quote]

cool,  have you seen Jeffers yearly goal tally''s!! he has never got more than 7 in a season!!  Arsenal did pay 8 million for him so he must have something (probably a lot of houses)

Paul Rankin you are so tiresomely predictable ... criticising a Norwich player before he has even signed for the club (if all of this gossip has any shreds of truth in it of course)! Can the club do anything good in your eyes? Please no boring responses of "yeah ... they can sack the manager" ... how utterly predictable that would be.

Support the club when the club needs your support most.

[quote user="Konstantin Pobedonostsev"]

Paul Rankin you are so tiresomely predictable ... criticising a Norwich player before he has even signed for the club (if all of this gossip has any shreds of truth in it of course)! Can the club do anything good in your eyes? Please no boring responses of "yeah ... they can sack the manager" ... how utterly predictable that would be.

[/quote]

If he hasn''t signed for us....how can he be a Norwich player? [;)]

Facts only please.

Oh, and we are perfectly entitled to slate any player we fancy, Norwich or otherwise, this is a FOOTBALL message board after all.[^o)]

[quote user="fetchyafathersgun"]sorry for late reply back, i know nothing about greeno but a work colleagues husband is a physio[/quote]Cue light grilling of Colney physios to discover who tells their wife too much! Doh!

[/quote]

OK

"cool,  have you seen Jeffers yearly goal tally''s!! he has never got more than 7 in a season!!  Arsenal did pay 8 million for him so he must have something (probably a lot of houses)"

First

Cool  - I am happy about these player links, i would like to see jeffers here and whoever welse was mentioned on this email

Second

"have you seen Jeffers yearly goal tally''s!! he has never got more than 7 in a season!! " - FACT

"Arsenal did pay 8 million for him so he must have something " - FACT

"(probably a lot of houses)" - Just Paraphrasing Worthy [;)]

If we end up signing Jeffers (He choosed another club over us in the summer, remember?) then things are far worse than I imagined.

Plus: he can''t hit a barn from 1yard.

Help!.

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

If we end up signing Jeffers (He choosed another club over us in the summer, remember?) then things are far worse than I imagined.

Help!.

[/quote]

Thats just like you 1st Wiz...  Slagging off norwich players before they even arrive!!!  You hate the club don''t you!!! grrrr  moan moan whinge whinge

Support the manager he really needs it at the moment

[quote user="Paul Rankin"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

Help!.

[/quote]

Thats just like you 1st Wiz...  Slagging off norwich players before they even arrive!!!  You hate the club don''t you!!! grrrr  moan moan whinge whinge.

[/quote]

Your words run off my back. I was correct about the bloody awful summer signings, and I''ll be right about this if Jeffers signs, get over it!.

Canary Wundaboy:

1. I didn''t say Jeffers had signed for the club ... in fact I said exactly the opposite!

2. Of course you are entitled to ''slate any player'' you fancy (and in Jeffer''s case this is unsurprising) but the point I was making was that Rankin errs on appearing tedious with his knee-jerk reaction of "anything Worthington = doom/gloom/farce/pessimism".

Rankin would still be irrationally slating the management if we signed Eto-o.

Support the team when the team most needs your support.  

Yep, I am more than happy to give anyone a chance before slating them just cos Worthy has brought them in.

It''s very easy to criticise, especially when it may not actually be Worthy''s top choice either - but remember that the player has to wants to come too as well as the selling club happy to accept an offer. 

I wouldnt be dissapointed with any of the latest roud of gossip/deffinately going  to happen etc. Halford, mcsheffery, jerome, davenport and jeffers would all add something to the squad. 

Canary Wundaboy:

1. I didn''t say Jeffers had signed for the club ... in fact I said exactly the opposite!

2. Of course you are entitled to ''slate any player'' you fancy (and in Jeffer''s case this is unsurprising) but the point I was making was that Rankin errs on appearing tedious with his knee-jerk reaction of "anything Worthington = doom/gloom/farce/pessimism".

Rankin would still be irrationally slating the management if we signed Eto-o.[/quote]

But you referred to Paul as slating any "Norwich player".

Which Jeffers isn''t yet.

Please re-read what you wrote and admit that your argument was badly phrased.

And then apologise to me for questioning my understanding of your post. [;)]

You have made a reading error and are now attempting to shovel your escape! I clearly said that Rankin was slating a Norwich player before he had even signed if there are any shreds of truth in the rumours that he was going to sign.

So sorry, no admitting or apologies ... you''ve got it wrong old fella!

You have made a reading error and are now attempting to shovel your escape! I clearly said that Rankin was slating a Norwich player before he had even signed if there are any shreds of truth in the rumours that he was going to sign.

[/quote]

[ap] shovel your escape eh pobod!!  that a regular thing in russia eh!!!  and i thought i was showing stats about him?!?!?

[/quote]

Im sorry, you''re missing the point, how can Paul be slating a NORWICH player, if as you admit, HE HASN''T SIGNED YET??!!!

If he hasn''t signed yet, then surely he isn''t a Norwich player???

Or is slating anyone linked to the club by rumour now a crime the KTF''s will try and prosecute???? [*-)]

Blimey, the ragbag of anti club members are having a hair pulling, playground squabble.

Unsurprisingly one has posted up some imagined fanciful guff about signings and another one has responded by attacking the signings on the basis that the fanciful guff was in someway believable.

I suppose it makes for an interesting sport, much the same as Morris Dancing suppose. Very exitable for those involved but all too tiresome and pointless for anyone else.