Sign in to follow this  
dylanisabaddog

Hilarious error on BBC radio news

What a plonker. Breaching the virus rules to go and get drunk and high and then deciding to go for a fun drive after.

Really not helping his image as a massive idiot. Sure, massively talented footballer but still an absolute mong of a person

1 hour ago, dylanisabaddog said:

"England footballer Jack Grealish has been found guilty of drink driving and banned from diving for 9 months". 

Did this really happen???? I hope it did. 

42 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Thank you for the link - I'm amazed that he only got a nine month ban if he did all this and was drinking as well! Far too lenient imo

1 minute ago, Badger said:

Thank you for the link - I'm amazed that he only got a nine month ban if he did all this and was drinking as well! Far too lenient imo

Unfortunately,  the drink driving could  not be proved  . ..otherwise the ban would have been at least a year. He is a talented idiot , but an idiot nonetheless.  Very very lucky boy that no one was hurt or that the drunk driving bit could not be proved.  Hopefully hes learnt his lesson.

Looks like an intentional error to me - or maybe a sub-conscious mistake.  Unfortunately, Grealish has let himself down bigtime with all that nonsense regarding lockdown/drinkdriving. Also unfortunately he is letting himself down on the pitch too with his diving around. Needs to sort himself out if he isn't going be regarded as a bit of a fool for the rest of his career.