Sign in to follow this  
canarydan23

Reading on Sky

Will this be on an actual channel or the red button?

I piggyback on my old man's Sky Go subscription, so I get the channels but not the red button. I've got iFollow, but given it's temperamental nature I'd rather stream it through Sky if available.

1 minute ago, dylanisabaddog said:

And by channel. Stops you being irritated about missing out on BT games šŸ˜”

Sure, but the easiest way not miss any cityĀ  game is to search under all teams , click on NaaarichĀ  and all televised games showing City will be listed.

57 minutes ago, canarydan23 said:

Will this be on an actual channel or the red button?

I piggyback on my old man's Sky Go subscription, so I get the channels but not the red button. I've got iFollow, but given it's temperamental nature I'd rather stream it through Sky if available.

I think the Forest game was on the red button but I was still able to watch it using my brotherā€™s Sky Go.

1 hour ago, Mr Angry said:

I think the Forest game was on the red button but I was still able to watch it using my brotherā€™s Sky Go.

What device was that on? I had a look the other week, can't remember which game, and couldn't find any red button option. I'm watching it via an Xbox One.

14 minutes ago, canarydan23 said:

What device was that on? I had a look the other week, can't remember which game, and couldn't find any red button option. I'm watching it via an Xbox One.

red button games are on xbox one, they are separate channels at the bottom.Ā 

1 hour ago, Haus said:

red button games are on xbox one, they are separate channels at the bottom.Ā 

Are they under a different category to "Sports". Just had a look at the "On Now => Sports" category and there is no Red Button channel. Or does it only appear when active?

1 hour ago, canarydan23 said:

It was on my iPhone-I just hit the browse button and chose ā€œSportsā€ and our game was theĀ 2nd game listedĀ I think-there wasnā€™t anything to show that it wasĀ a red button game on the app.
Ā 

Check it now-5 of tonightā€™s Championship games are on the red button and theyā€™re all listedĀ on Sky Go šŸ‘

Bit of a bummer for us overseas as the iFollow option is gone, just hoping I can find a cool mountain stream with Canaries flying high above it come tomorrow night...