Sign in to follow this  
A Load of Squit

POLL: IF YOU WANT TO APOLOGISE

Actually Cap''n Squit/Dicky I reckon they had been playing him with the minor injury and only when West Hams interest sparked did they actually drop him from the side, considering how many players have been played injured this season it is hardly out of the question.

No apologies from me. I was not/am not upset at the fact we sold Deano, I never questioned whether he was injured. For me the issue is how the club handled the situation, that said, I suggest it is time to move on, maybe you need to find another way to have a pop at the posters who post opinions that do not accord with yours.

I think it was a fake doncastor said the deal had been ongoing for two weeks, i think it was part of the deal with west ham so he could still play in the FA cup when he transfered to them

Excellent anderz - may explain why LOS is confused about what a majority is![;)][:)][:#]

[quote user="ZippersLeftFoot"]Excellent anderz - may explain why LOS is confused about what a majority is![;)][:)][:#][/quote]

Well I didn''t expect you to understand that I was paradying the numerous fatuous polls promted by Paul Rankin/Duke of Norfolk, next time I''ll explain whats going on for you and the other intellectual vacuums.

[quote user="A load of squit"]

[quote user="ZippersLeftFoot"]Excellent anderz - may explain why LOS is confused about what a majority is![;)][:)][:#][/quote]

Well I didn''t expect you to understand that I was paradying the numerous fatuous polls promted by Paul Rankin/Duke of Norfolk, next time I''ll explain whats going on for you and the other intellectual vacuums.

[/quote]

I am not Paul Rankin/Duke of Norfolk i am correctly titled  [*] Paul Rankin, the Duke of Norfolk [*] preferably in gold, and prefaced and suffixed by a star.

Thanks Squat

Well I apologise Squitty/Dicky Walter Mitty?

Yeah, I apologise that I got the wrong end of the stick concerning the thread.......I thought it was relating to the incident at Old Trafford and the recent Man Utd & Blackburn cup tie, and possibly Graham Poll the referee, apologising for not witnessing the ''alledged'' fisticuffs in the tunnel at half-time...... ;~) I enjoyed the bit on TV where the ballboys were re-enacting the ''alleged'' confrontation: "Take that Savage you bounder!" Unfair and below the belt you cad Ferdinand!" Great stuff....... ;~)

Keep postin'' Squitty/Dicky Walter Mitty?..........On a ratio of 10:1 my chums reckon that you are just slightly more popular than Worthy!........That''s an unofficial poll by the way! and it could swing either way like a Lib Dem MP! 

Ah thats better LOS - back to insulting posters for a having a view rather than joining in a discsussio; - its a relief to have normal ignorant service resumed...[:#][:S]

Arrogant and condescending too - intellectual vacuum - is that the best you have got?[:P][{][U]

[quote user="A load of squit"]

[/quote]

Is "paradying" a parody on the spelling of parodying?  If so, very witty :o)

No apoligies. In my view they have still lied saying that there has been no bids etc etc and also saying only silly money will lead to sale. There had been bids and 7 million aint silly.

Doncaster and co may get a piece of my mind next thursday.

[quote user="Matt Hudson"]

No apoligies. In my view they have still lied saying that there has been no bids etc etc and also saying only silly money will lead to sale. There had been bids and 7 million aint silly.

Doncaster and co may get a piece of my mind next thursday.

[/quote]

I think you''ll find that the club stated that there had been no acceptable bids for any of our players. What the hell is wrong with you lot, lets nit pick and analise what the club have said, jesus. can you lot not see that dealing in private is the best way to deal. Let the club get on with it without having to worry about what they have to tell us in case we get up-set, how pathetic you all are.

Seriously are you paid by the club to surpress and harrass anyone who says anything bad about the club.

Every post you make is negative.

[quote user="USAcanary"]

Seriously are you paid by the club to surpress and harrass anyone who says anything bad about the club.

Every post you make is negative.

[/quote]

I believe in fairness, if you want to accuse someone of something they didn''t do then thats between you and your conscious.

And tell me Load of S*it, when will you be apologising to Zipper? You bring absolutely nothing of any value to these message boards and they are a much more spiteful and generally nasty place since your arrival.

"...intellectual vacuums."

Squit - If you''re going to try to use an expanded vocabulary (big words), it might be an advantage to understand our language. Vacuums are inanimate objects, so the use of the adjective "intellectual" is incorrect.

I believe in fairness, too - I think it''s fair to say that this thread has made you look a tad silly.   

ALOS, I am not in the position to apologise because I felt he was injured.  The club were in a no win situation here, there is nothing they could have said to please the fans.

I would like to ask you a question about Ashton and then maybe you could make me understand the way you post.  How do feel about Ashton leaving in general and more importantly, how do you feel knowing Ashton wanted to leave because he clearly felt that he would not being playing in the Premier League soon if he stayed at City? 

[quote user="A load of squit"]If you were one of the deluded individuals that accused the club of lying about Dean Astons injury and would like to apologise just answer with a yes.[/quote]

Er......No.   I think that the majority of posters all said that Ashton''s injury was a smokescreen for his transfer - were they wrong?   Did we actually see the scans?   Was Ashton cup-tied as a result?  Oh, no he did get transferred, we never did see the scans oh and what a suprise, he was named in their squad for the Cup tie this week-end against Blackburn (prior to that pesky injury of course!) - good job he was injured for the game against - let me see, who was it again????

Dicky/Squit - if you are going to make a "sarcastic" post at least try to make it funny.

[quote user="Saint Canary"]

ALOS, I am not in the position to apologise because I felt he was injured.  The club were in a no win situation here, there is nothing they could have said to please the fans.

I would like to ask you a question about Ashton and then maybe you could make me understand the way you post.  How do feel about Ashton leaving in general and more importantly, how do you feel knowing Ashton wanted to leave because he clearly felt that he would not being playing in the Premier League soon if he stayed at City? 

[/quote]

How do feel about Ashton leaving in general

Its sad when it happens but as a City supporter I''ve seen it many times before and I''ll see it many times again, players will always want to move to clubs in higher divisions or ones that get them more press/money/fame etc.

How do you feel knowing Ashton wanted to leave because he clearly felt that he would not being playing in the Premier League soon if he stayed at City? 

I''m not sure I know what he felt and if he said this then I missed that quote, but players will always want to play at the highest level, there are one or two exceptions, Matt Le Tissier for example. Whether he thought he''d do it again playing for City is irrelevant, none of us can predict whats going to happen wth any certainty, West Ham came in with a bid and he took up the chance to play in the Premiership now.

I would like to ask you a question about Ashton and then maybe you could make me understand the way you post

I hope your not going to do some kind of Freudian analysis on my answers.

[quote user="Plastic Scouser"]

[quote user="A load of squit"]If you were one of the deluded individuals that accused the club of lying about Dean Astons injury and would like to apologise just answer with a yes.[/quote]

Er......No.   I think that the majority of posters all said that Ashton''s injury was a smokescreen for his transfer - were they wrong?   Did we actually see the scans?   Was Ashton cup-tied as a result?  Oh, no he did get transferred, we never did see the scans oh and what a suprise, he was named in their squad for the Cup tie this week-end against Blackburn (prior to that pesky injury of course!) - good job he was injured for the game against - let me see, who was it again????

Dicky/Squit - if you are going to make a "sarcastic" post at least try to make it funny.

[/quote]

Yes, they were wrong he was and still is injured and they were wrong to say the club was lying about it.

I hope your not going to do some kind of Freudian analysis on my answers.

Yes, you certainly have a Oedipus complex :oP.  Seriously though ALOS and without me getting as rabid about as others do, you must be disappointed that City could not match his ambition when everyone felt that we could?  Somehow this season has gone horribly wrong so far. 

[quote user="A load of squit"][quote user="Plastic Scouser"]

[/quote]

Yes, they were wrong he was and still is injured and they were wrong to say the club was lying about it.

[/quote]

Do you have any proof? Did he play against Plymouth?

YankeeCanary analyses

Freud was only required to unearth multiple personality disorders, which is not required in your case Dicky.

Try this one Septic and see if you get it....

Do chickens with sex complexes lay freud eggs?

Get it?

Hello? Anyone there?

It''s a joke for go.....oh! never mind.