Sign in to follow this  
lake district canary

Proper Championship football

17 minutes ago, PurpleCanary said:

Actually I think it is more that a few posters think Parma is a self-aggrandising fantasist who would put Walter Mitty to shame. As far as I can tell from this thread the only posters who believe he is a fraud happen not to have met him, while all those who have made his acquaintance are convinced he is genuine.🤓

Sounds to me like Parma has had an interesting  involvement in footy , and if I did my maths  right is younger than I previously thought. Never met him , but I know I'd prefer to watch a match in his company than some eejit yelling ' git it fooorward '.  ...or some bore twittering on about transfer fees, wages , the good old days and how he bleeds green  and yellow. His opinions on here are far less controversial  than some and more eloquent than many.  Dont  understand  the scepticism and animosity. 

• Like 1

Daniel Farke spoke today ahead of the Reading game. He commented that it was difficult to maintain the quality of play when playing three games in a week, that the quality of games themselves suffers (8:50) and went on to say that it was so important to stick to our beliefs and values: 

https://www.pinkun.com/sport/norwich-city/canaries-emi-buendia-daniel-farke-praise-6755390

Why did he say that at all and which of the last 3 games might he have been referring to?

Parma

Edited by Parma Ham's gone mouldy

Is it correct to surmise that you feel Tetty was the prime culprit in failing to adhere to our principles or was Skipp at fault, too? I think Skipp  has been excellent but it would be understandable that the drilling is not as deep with him as he has been with us for less time. it will be interesting to see how/if Farke reacts to the shortcomings you outlined in terms of team selection.