Sign in to follow this  
cambridgeshire canary

100 appearances and 50 goals- It could only be Pukki

And to think it all started from a free transfer. A 'bundesliga flop' they said. 'He could not even make it in the Scottish farmership!' they shouted.

Well, to borrow a quote.. 'You're not laughing now!' 😉

goat.jpg

Edited by cambridgeshire canary

Just now, cambridgeshire canary said:

And to think it all started from a free transfer 😉

goat.jpg

Bow down to the

Bow down to the king!

• Like 1

And he looks like he is hitting his finest form at the moment, so I think much more to come too...

• Like 1

is 1 goal every 2 games the best record of any player in norwich history (with more than say 20 appearances)?

• Thanks 1

Wonderful to see him scoring again. I think goal difference could potentially be a factor, with it so close between the top seven. We’ve only got +8, with others in double figures. Let’s hope Pukki’s form drives the others to start scoring too.

11 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

And to think it all started from a free transfer 😉

goat.jpg

That’s a great picture, I’ve not seen that before. Is there a matching one of Farke on a horse? (I just realised how long it is since I’ve heard that song ☹️)

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Robornio said:

Wonderful to see him scoring again. I think goal difference could potentially be a factor, with it so close between the top seven. We’ve only got +8, with others in double figures. Let’s hope Pukki’s form drives the others to start scoring too.

I get what you are saying but I'll take 6 points more than Brentford over their +3 superior goal difference. In all honesty, it's only really Bournemouth who have a goal difference that couldn't be made up in one round of fixtures. Would love a relaxing evening Wednesday with City running riot though 😂

Teemu was there when he was needed, once again. Great achievement but also great performance from the whole team! 

One of Norwich's best ever. Hall of famer already secured. Literally the success we've had over the last couple of years wouldn't have happened without Pukki. A very special player, we really are lucky to have him. Similar to Huckerby, being honest, too good for us really. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Surely the best bit is how, when it was becoming pretty clear we were going down, he eased off so that no-one came in to buy him. Which enabled him to cement his goaty status with us with season.

No?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Nuff Said said:

Surely the best bit is how, when it was becoming pretty clear we were going down, he eased off so that no-one came in to buy him. Which enabled him to cement his goaty status with us with season.

No?

You know what NF, even if it isn't like that, it looks like it is, so I'll go with it!

Well fans, you've got 15 mins to get to Nodge Internashnul Hairport to welcome the return from Lankyshire our Powerhouse  Pukki and the other heroic members of our team.....

He is THE man . When he’s scoring goals , the whole team and how we set up works like an unstoppable machine . Lots more Norwich goals to come for us to celebrate. Best bit for me today was just how much he was smiling and has so got his mojo back . An unassuming hero . The very best kind of hero for me . But absolutely ,totally , unquestionably committed to the club . Just like us ! That’s legend stuff . 

Blackburn fans rate him too. 

Much as I like Arma, it was clear today that Pukki is on a different level. He was a menace throughout, not giving our defence a minute’s peace. His work rate is phenomenal, showing he’s not just a goal scorer. Top player