Sign in to follow this  
KanYe West

If we could sign 1 player, who would it be?

I''d have to say Cameron Jerome, mainly because of his huge potential. Earnshaw and Halford ran him close but i feel Jerome is the best investment, even at 3.5 million!

jason koumas, the boy is pure class, runs the show in midfield, he is creative, is deadly from freekicks around the box, and he can work for the team, acomplete snip at 2 million

Sorry but 1 is not enough. Jerome I think might be the best option for

an attacker as mixes pace and power, oh how I dispair at the amount of

tame, weak efforts on goal I witness at Carra Rud. BUT in order to

exploit his full potential we MUST improve the supply line, so Halford

is a must for me as well. He can play all over the place and is a very

good crosser of the ball. I''d pay up to £1.5m for him and £3m for

Jerome. The board have to face reality: WE WILL GET RIPPED OFF IN

JANUARY, JUST ACCEPT IT!

" WE WILL GET RIPPED OFF IN JANUARY, JUST ACCEPT IT! "

It doesn''t follow. Any player now should have been sounded out long ago. How many times have we heard Worthington say that such and such is a player they like/have been interested in.

They will already now the pirice/wages etc. Having money does not mean the other club can simply up the price. See Man city 20m odd from Wright-Phillips and their refusal to pay over the odds for Ashton.

Much will depend on how the player sees his career going at City. A journeyman looking for a last payoff. A transient player passing through or a young player taking a step upwards.

With almost no one else spending it is pretty much a buyers market.

One warning of caution. DON''T TAKE AS READ THE PRICE QUOTED.

The binners much acclaimed sale of Wright to Arsenal turned out not to be the headline figure of £6m as quoted but £2m. Much as Bellamy''s figure was not the £6m, or so, as claimed.

It is always in the interest of the selling club to claim the highest fee possibly. It is not in the buying club''s interest to gainsay this. All too often they wish to be seen as ''ambitious''.

For me the two biggest gaps are right midfield and  a striker now deano has gone;  Assuming Leon and Ryan J are on the mend I woudl go for Hlaford as mention elsewhere but a strong case could be put for Todorov for the rest of the season. 

"With almost no one else spending it is pretty much a buyers market. "

teams dont need to sell now...  we have 2 days until the window slams shut, chances are teams would not be able to use any money they get off us cos it is too late anyway - hence the inflated prices...

if we dont pay it they get 4 more months from the player and sell in the summer when more teams may want ther services of the *good* players