Sign in to follow this  
cambridgeshire canary

Maximillian James Aarons wins EFL Young Player of the Month!

That has to be at least another 10 million added to his value right? 😉

Seriously however always good to see our youngsters winning awards they deserve.. And to think it all started from a cameo against Stevenage in the EFL cup

maxamillinao.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

This guy is a player beyond his years. A wise head on young shoulders. It’s such a pleasure to see him play for us and I want him to play for us for as long as possible!

• Like 2

Max the only option for young player by end of season will be player of season in own right.  Great ability and great constitution. But how has Farke only won one Manager of the Month.

Fantastic servant to this football club.I can’t remember him being criticised ever for attitude, effort and dedication since breaking into the first team.

Fine young player , bristling with positive attitude on the pitch, thoroughly deserved award.  Must be being watched very closely by a lot of bigger Clubs, Sod off!! Hes ours.

1 minute ago, Graham Paddons Beard said:

They must be queuing up for Max. What a player he is going to be . 

Definitely, and Max can do better than Barcelona now.

Actually I’ve changed my mind . Just in case the scouts read message boards 

Max is useless. Can’t run , can’t head and couldn’t trap a bag of cement . 

Nothing to see here  . 

• Haha 1

Stuart Webbers answerphone message  now changed to " Hi ,Stuart here,  I'm busy right  now and will get back to you as soon as I can, unless you are phoning about Max Aaron's, then I'll get back to you at the end of season 21/22 . "

34 minutes ago, Beefy is a legend said:

One thing is for certain. If we are to have any chance whatsoever of keeping Max, we must go up. 

That's the ONLY chance we have of keeping him. Just hope Webber's phone is on the blink in January!

• Like 1

I can remember Farke talking about the young players at the club, just before he introduced Max into the team...he said that he was a "proper footballer" if my memory serves me well. It was an insight into what Daniel Farke had seen ...and he has been proved completely right. I don't think we have had a better right back in many years and we've had a few of them. Amazing to read he has racked up 100 games at the age of 20!

As an introduction to the main team, has any player given as much and with such consistency? He is someone who usually gives a solid performance, either a 7 or an 8 out of 10. When Max receives the ball, I always have the sense that (a) he will do something good with it (b) he won't give the ball away cheaply or sloppily - he gives me so much confidence. How great for a manager to have that kind of player.

A big firm favourite in our house for sure.

I understand why there was interest from that big club in Espania......Well done Max, a bright future for a bright prospect.....

7 hours ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

That has to be at least another 10 million added to his value right? 😉

Seriously however always good to see our youngsters winning awards they deserve.. And to think it all started from a cameo against Stevenage in the EFL cup

maxamillinao.jpg

Football Manager has one right here IMO... I don't honestly think we could actually realistically get a better right back than him even if we were promoted, if only he was slightly taller but kept his pace and agility.

The weird irony is that England seem to have an abundance of other quality right backs who in my opinion are more experienced but less talented than Max.

Once TAA establishes himself in centre mid, I think Max will edge the battle vs Reece James and AWB.

I kind of feel sorry for him that the Barca move fell through but he has been excellent for us this season and now I'd be devastated if he left, especially in Jan.

I've not seen a more composed player for Norwich at such a level since I've been a fan (1992 onwards), can't believe he is only 20 years old! I was busy stumbling out of boozers failing to impress women at that age while I simultaneously stumbled my way through a maths degree 😂 couldn't imagine just turning up and performing to an elite level week in, week out like he does!

A fantastic player and, as has been touched on but needs repeating, he’s a very very clever man/player for someone that young. Passionate but not reckless, committed but not stupid. A really complete player.

I actually feel a bit sorry for him that he isn’t already consistently playing in the PL (or equivalent). He’s a better player than Lewis and Godfrey (who are both still great talents) and really should’ve got a move in the summer. That’s he’s still here and playing with the same passion as he had when trying to break into the team is even more testament to what a great all round player and person he is and is still becoming.

Fantastic he’s still here but won’t complain at all when he get the move he deserves, I just hope it’s a club that will realise his potential.

After watching the premier league this season and especially Everton after they signed BEN I see they are useless at right back so I think they might come knocking on the door for max. The other them that was sniffing around was Crystal Palace gosh how Shameful it would be for him to go to that club as they are no better than us and without zaha they would be in the championship