Sign in to follow this  
pete

Grabban beware

Grabban maybe in line for a return this evening, beware the returning player.  Lyle Taylor who is likely to be the sole striker was subbed on 70 mins in against Reading may not be fit or it might be Lewis Grabban remember him.  Whoever cannot see two strikers selected by Hughton another returning pariah many defenders when CH turns to normal.

Hope Taylor unfit and Grabban not fit enough to start.  Believe Grabban injured in Derby derby in October.  Zimm and Grant need to find defensive resolve again. 

7 minutes ago, pete said:

Grabban maybe in line for a return this evening, beware the returning player.  Lyle Taylor who is likely to be the sole striker was subbed on 70 mins in against Reading may not be fit or it might be Lewis Grabban remember him.  Whoever cannot see two strikers selected by Hughton another returning pariah many defenders when CH turns to normal.

Hope Taylor unfit and Grabban not fit enough to start.  Believe Grabban injured in Derby derby in October.  Zimm and Grant need to find defensive resolve again. 

Chill out Pete there’s a big win coming tonight. 

17 hours ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

And the less said about his 'beard' the better 😉

Well he has a beard for religious reasons.

But if I were religion shopping I'd definitely make sure I could grow a really impressive beard before choosing Islam. 

I also never took the fella, and was done with him after Rotherhamgate, but he is without a doubt a talented player and a defenders nightmare at this level. 

He's probably the perfect striker for us as Pukki competition to avoid deviating too much from our style of play.

Edited by TeemuVanBasten

10 minutes ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

Well he has a beard for religious reasons.

But if I were religion shopping I'd definitely make sure I could grow a really impressive beard before choosing Islam. 

I also never took the fella, and was done with him after Rotherhamgate, but he is without a doubt a talented player and a defenders nightmare at this level. 

He's probably the perfect striker for us as Pukki competition to avoid deviating too much from our style of play.

He was a very good player at this level. Not as clinical as Pukki but a good all round player who moved defenders about and provided some neat link up play.

I think people never really took to him because he seemed a bit distant. The minute he was accused of the Johnson stuff that was it because Bradley was well loved.

2 minutes ago, Grant Holts Moustache said:

He was a very good player at this level. Not as clinical as Pukki but a good all round player who moved defenders about and provided some neat link up play.

I think people never really took to him because he seemed a bit distant. The minute he was accused of the Johnson stuff that was it because Bradley was well loved.

I'm glad we don't have these silly rumours all the time now. They were spotted by loads of fans sitting next to each other at the greyhound racing, where they'd gone to watch Holt's dogs race... about a month after the rumour started.... and yet still it persisted.

He gets a lot of slack in my book because of all those goals he scored against the scum back when we had derby games.

I always remember the one when he scuffed the ball in from close range, somehow that's extra satisfying ?

I think it's true that fans often take against a player who seems a bit distant for no really good reason, often I suspect it's about how well (or not) they play the PR game.

This is the one I was thinking of! 2nd goal, the first one was BJs blockbuster that nearly burst the net !

for the second goal , the ball hit the 1p5wich defender and bounced back against Grabban and into the net 😀👍. It’s all about being in the right place!