Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the Pink un Pickers Season 14 Week 14

Welcome to Rays Funds, supported by Turner European Consulting and Cavell Healthcare.

christmas.thumb.jpg.65d5cd86005b11c5f9b36e4450c4c56c.jpg

It's getting near to Christmas so I can post this picture again. I love it. So full of smiles and love.

This week we have @Hammond1612in charge of selecting the final six results. Daniel, who brought home the six and a place on Arrdee’s honours board last season, is enjoying a terrific season in our PUPs league with 11/13 85% winning picks. He comes into his week in great form so let’s help him bring home another six with our very best picks from the games played on Sat, Sun and Mon and listed on Bet 365.

@KiwiScot is sorting the picks for our beloved Canaries game at Blackburn on Saturday. Kiwi, who is a great supporter of all we do on these threads, is storming along in our PUPs League with 13/13 100% winning picks. He’s also on Arrdee’s honours board and has won before when selecting the match picks. So let’s find him some great suggestions for outcomes in the game from those listed on Bet365.

As always a massive thank-you to our benefactor PUPanon for making the Norwich match picks possible. Also to all the Pink Un posters who send me pledges and donations. And to our sponsors Turner European Consulting and Cavell Healthcare. Their money all goes straight into the presentation pot. The CSF and our DS and Pan-disability boys and girls really appreciate this support. For more information on our sponsors take a look at their websites below :-

1962155291_turner2-page-001.jpg.35679581d617a23e54b600c9593f612b.jpg

http://www.turnereuropeanconsulting.com/

No description available.

https://www.cavellhealthcare.co.uk/

Now I’ll hand the thread over to Hammond 1612 and KiwiScot. Remember theres no pressure because we are all going to be doing our best to help you to success. We all stand together with the single aim of raising money for the Community Sports Foundation and our fabulous Downs Syndrome and pan-disability boys and girls.

Good luck all you PUPs... take it away Daniel and Kenneth, the thread is yours.......🤞🍀🙃

125856095_10224549073585233_4326437360522794270_o.jpg?_nc_cat=106&ccb=2&_nc_sid=b9115d&_nc_ohc=xuydOVsa3EcAX_QDucy&_nc_ht=scontent-lht6-1.xx&oh=fa5ea300a8b7c164e9dc807a17984125&oe=5FD59349

635462720_Signaturetotals-7dec20.jpg.131e37a146851fc9d417dbea5fe1242d.jpg

Rays Funds on Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/groups/124098287639888/

Rays Funds on Twitter : https://twitter.com/Raysfunds

Good Day Pups, Nutty and to Hammond in the hunt for the 6

For you Hammond The Scottish Championship where there isn't a lot of form yet, but I'm going for Hearts v QOS - Home Win.
Hearts are at home to a sometimes very potent, but struggling Queen of the South and as such this feels risky, but I'm hoping Hearts who are playing Celtic a week later in last seasons Scottish Cup Final will want to put in a performance.

Other than that its myself with the Norwich Picks this week and I expect I'll post 5pm-6pm on Friday as there will be lots to choose from by then rather than wait for the straddlers.

1.jpg.720de971e3c55cabca92533de4a594ab.jpgVs 2.jpg.4e90297f4fb943b685ef6ae824a59a45.jpg

• Like 1

Dortmund v Stuttgart for my pick please 

And for Norwich I'll go for Vrancic last scorer por favor

All the bestest of lucks to y'all

💚💛💚💛

A Saturday evening offering from Serie A this week

Lazio v Verona - Home Win

For the match bet, a simple score draw.

Best of luck Daniel, Kiwi and all you PUPs 

Hi PUPs.

Barcelona to beat Levante please.

For City's game I think there will be lots of goals around >3.5 goals.

Hammond I would strongly advise you not to choose my pick. I'm going downhill faster than a greasy Eagle Eddie at the moment. Good luck to both!

Edited by Kathy

A very good evening to you Nutty and good luck to Hammond1612 , Kiwi and all you other lovely PUPs out there.

Jockland this week and an AWAY WIN in the game Dundee Utd v RANGERS.

For the Norwich bet H/T Draw F/T Draw.

Edited by TIL 1010

To Denmark this week with:

AAB v Lyngby HOME WIN

Good Luck Daniel and all you Lovely PUPs

For the Norwich game, a 2-2 draw

Best of Luck KiwiScot

Groningen Home win in the Dutch first division.

Goals for the Norwich match! Over 3.5 looks a good bet or if you're more wary,  >2.5 goals!

Good luck Kiwi & Hammond and all pickers.

2 hours ago, Kathy said:

Hi PUPs.

Man City to beat West Brom please.

For City's game I think there will be lots of goals around >3.5 goals.

Hammond I would strongly advise you not to choose my pick. I'm going downhill faster than a greasy Eagle Eddie at the moment. Good luck to both!

Without going into it too deeply Daniel it is probably best if you do indeed avoid that pick. 😂😛

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TIL 1010 said:

Without going into it too deeply Daniel it is probably best if you do indeed avoid that pick. 😂😛

The current form table doesn’t make for happy reading for several of us at the moment....

Hull to win  for for me please

For NCFC Todd to score anytime

Good Luck pups 😀

Edited by Diane
Silly me

I can't take it no more and I've had to come out of my sabbatical from Pups Policing. Before everyone jumps on the Man City v West Brom bandwagon. Please be aware this is a Tuesday game. Man City are away to Man Utd this weekend. May I suggest Ajax?

@Diane , @Kathy

Edited by KiwiScot
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

20 minutes ago, Kathy said:

The current form table doesn’t make for happy reading for several of us at the moment....

I think this is what is called a whooooooooosh moment.

13 minutes ago, KiwiScot said:

I can't take it no more and I've had to come out of my sabbatical from Pups Policing. Before everyone jumps on the Man City v West Brom bandwagon. Please be aware this is a Tuesday game. Man City are away to Man Utd this weekend. May I suggest Ajax?

@Diane , @Kathy

😂😂😂

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, KiwiScot said:

@Diane , @Kathy

That ll teach me to be led up the garden path by Kathy 🤣 thought if Man City were playing WBA it would be 3 in a row for me picking them. I've edited mine, thanks Kiwi 😀

Sorry Diane. Mind you if I can give a little pleasure to others.....

Edited by Kathy
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, TIL 1010 said:

😂😂😂

Just think. If you'd grown a pair and taken my bet on a couple of weeks back, a tenner would be winging it's way to Nutty as we speak...

3 minutes ago, Kathy said:

Just think. If you'd grown a pair and taken my bet on a couple of weeks back, a tenner would be winging it's way to Nutty as we speak...

I may have quoted you but i was posting for Daniel. Not too good at reading between the lines now are you ?

Edited by TIL 1010

Hi PUPs, this week I'm off to Switzerland with the ever entertainingly named YOUNG BOYS VS. SERVETTE (home win).

For the City game here's hoping the return of the troops continues so I'll go for Pukki to score first and Cantwell to score last.

Best of luck everyone! 💪🏆

Apples

2 hours ago, Kathy said:

Sorry Diane. Mind you if I can give a little pleasure to others.....

No worries, my fault should have checked the fixtures myself, just saw it was poor wba away and thought dead cert 🤣

Thanks for the picks so far, I’ve sent Eddie an extra tenner so I’ll do what I usually do and have a six for the Saturday and a six for the Sunday, keep the picks coming and I’ll make my decision Friday evening so plenty of time. And don’t worry won’t go for the Man City/West Brom pick haha!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hello Pups .

I feel like being reckless this weekend .

Kiwi , I’ll suggest Hanley first goalscorer 28-1.

Hammond , I’m going for FOREST V Brentford home win at a big 5/2. I thought they looked a pretty decent team second half last night with the shackles off , and maybe Brentford have gone off the boil a bit . 
Very best of luck to both of you .

Hi and very best of luck.....PUPS.

For my choice back to Prague.....

Slavia Prague v Liberec - Home win.

For City, I’d go for Buendia to score.

OTBC 💛💚

Evening all and Good Luck, especially to Dan and Kiwi.

MMMK - HEARTS -v- Queen of the South HOME WIN

MM - RB LEIPZIG -v- Werder Bremen HOME WIN 

For the match bet, Hanley to score anytime.

Hi pups

My pick this week is HULL V Shrewsbury HOME WIN

For the NCFC bet Aaron’s to score anytime

Good luck to all

Premier League this week where my suggestion for Hammond1612 is...

Southampton          v         Sheffield Utd          Home Win

For Kiwi...

Norwich  win and BTTS

Edited by nutty nigel

Good luck all

My best pick this weekend is a home win for Blackpool.

As for city this one is a 1-1 for me.