Sign in to follow this  
Alex Moss

Hilarious transfer rumour.

I'd imagine 'Watford, Norwich and Bournemouth' will be linked with every Championship bound rumoured signing.  Very lazy journalism to just dump the 3 relegated clubs with all the same targets.  Khedira is hardly the sort of signing we've ever made, let alone Farke/Webber.

Personally I'll be surprised if we sign anyone in January, when more come back to full fitness we've still got a large squad.

13 minutes ago, Ken Hairy said:

I'd imagine 'Watford, Norwich and Bournemouth' will be linked with every Championship bound rumoured signing.  Very lazy journalism to just dump the 3 relegated clubs with all the same targets.  Khedira is hardly the sort of signing we've ever made, let alone Farke/Webber.

Personally I'll be surprised if we sign anyone in January, when more come back to full fitness we've still got a large squad.

I can see us bringing back Famewo and McCallum to cover CB and LB. Already on the books, and have done pretty well by all accounts out on loan.

I think we’ll keep our powder dry until the summer window once we know the state of play with which league we’ll be in. If we go up, then we’ll be in a far better position to sign Premier League level players then than we will be in January.

The Khedira link is the most lazy link I’ve seen since Lambert was ‘bringing in’ Miroslav Klose!

• Like 1

I like the bit where it says "I am not a big fan of Khedira and wouldn’t really like to see him at Goodison Park." He's only won the 7 league titles, Champions League and World Cup but he'd have to improve a lot to join Everton 

Edited by seanthecanary
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Alex Moss said:

I can see us bringing back Famewo and McCallum to cover CB and LB. Already on the books, and have done pretty well by all accounts out on loan.

I think we’ll keep our powder dry until the summer window once we know the state of play with which league we’ll be in. If we go up, then we’ll be in a far better position to sign Premier League level players then than we will be in January.

The Khedira link is the most lazy link I’ve seen since Lambert was ‘bringing in’ Miroslav Klose!

I can't help but think the link to Championship clubs is to enforce the writers belief that Khedira isn't very good. 

1 minute ago, seanthecanary said:

I like the bit where it says "I am not a big fan of Khedira and wouldn’t really like to see him at Goodison Park." He's only won the 7 league titles, Champions League and World Cup but he'd have to improve a lot to join Everton 

I also like that 130 grand a week Khedira would mostly likely fancy Bmth, Watford and us over Everton apparently.

Yeah, I’d totally bet he’d be licking his lips over 10 grand a week in the Championship playing under torchlight at Luton!