Sign in to follow this  
Canary Jedi

I’ve missed this so much!

Absolutely CJ. Great to see it today. 

such a lot I had missed, it really was quite emotional at times especially when the players came out at the start.

nice touch from Delia to come across before kick off and join in with OTBC and Max running to the crowd when he scored. You could see how much it meant.

Great to be back.

• Like 1

What were the arrangements for social distancing and face covering. Trying to decide on whether to venture back.

3 minutes ago, Van wink said:

What were the arrangements for social distancing and face covering. Trying to decide on whether to venture back.

Its safer outside in the open air than going in a shop VW. Give it a go.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Van wink said:

Masks only required on the concourse, not in the stand, but wear one the whole time if you like some people did

Toilet occupancy monitored

food and drink available no booze

one row left unoccupied between fans and at least 2 seats between “bubbles”(groups of fans)

Do it, you won’t regret it.

Edited by The Real Buh
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Van wink said:

I went into Chapelfield before the game and if I've caught corona today, it won't be from Carrow Road. In terms of distancing and safety measures, there's no comparison.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Van wink said:

You'll be fine as long as you don't come near me.

Just keep your mask on anywhere other than outside. 

• Like 1

I have missed it and it was great seeing him getting the crowd going before his wave. It was funny when he told the crowd to wait  by waving them away ,as he hadn’t quite thanked all the players

• Like 1