Sign in to follow this  
ca

My thought of the day

Right its Sunday night,we''ve all had a great day today and should all go to bed quite contented and happy in the knowledge that we are top of the league!Its snowing in Norfolk and it looks really Chrismassy which sets the scene nicely for us all to spend Xmas week celebrating,catching up with our friends and families and being merry!
However there are lots of us on this message board who would be even happier and would have even more to celebrate if Hucks signs for us in the next couple of days.Monday and Tuesday will be stressful days for us thinking will he or wont he.Can I make a plea that no-one on here speculates anymore on what is happening unless they have the actual facts.I cant take any more of, where he was seen,where he might be staying,where he has bought a house,what sort of car he drives.I dont care about his personal life or what he does off the pitch and I dont want my hopes raised by rumours.All I want to know is the facts and when he signs for us and I think he will, I''m sure the club will shout about it on the website,the tv,teletext etc and then we can all celebrate together.Until then let us take a deep breath and be patient and then, just maybe, Father Xmas will give us all what we are all dreaming of,a football team with 3 new strikers, which will give us the best chance for many years of getting us into the premier.
Happy Xmas and a healthy 2004 to you all.

What a great post if I say so myself! Havent heard from Mook or Master Green much this weekend, are you both ok,I hate to say this but I''m misssing you both!

I''m here and I''m happy as larry! Weren''t we fantastic yesterday? Brilliant stuff.

My best mate is an Ipsw***h fan (one of the nice ones) and I was expecting the "you only won because of bla bla bla" but no - he simply admitted we were the better team with the most desire to win. How good is that!? Well done to all of the boys and the staff, and the board too. Looks like Leon is gonna be a good signing, took his goals excellently.

Also, I agree totally with the "no speculation" idea. My nerves can''t take it anymore!!

Regardless of us signing Hucks, I think we should just focus on the current squad and if Hucks is added to it all the better. The players have shown desire and determination to win with out hucks.

which to me looks very promising.

well done yesterday to all fans at port-a-loo road. we totally out done them, which wasn''t to difficult.

merry XMAS all

ronbol

Ditto Mook, although I wish Joe I''m not bitter Royal was as generous with his praise as your mate. He still says they were the best team, sad or what.

So let me get this right, Joe Royal is complaining that Davis was fouled by "We love you PMcV"?

Get real Joe. Keepers are over protected and if your man is incapable of out jumping our smallest man on the pitch, then you deserve everything that you got yesterday, ......... "nothing"

What do you expect from a man who has got a potato for a head?

Still - he got roasted yesterday. Now there''s a rumour for you....allegedly....