lappinitup

*****Official Match Thread v Luton*****

Awful game at a ground in darkness. The lights were better at CR when they went out against Derby.

D F does confuse us. It is obvious it isn't working and the bench is still seated.

We knew the run would come to an end and today is a good time to do it with results the way they are.

Bleddy Luton commentators are doing my head in. They don't watch us but have spent the game telling us where we are going wrong.

Bottom line is none of us know anything about those youth players, whether they are good enough or not. We are guessing. They could all be nowhere near ready. In which case we have no options

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Fiery Zac said:

👍 really don’t understand all the negativity about Farke. The man who’s got us promoted and to the top of the championship again this season. With subs, I don’t think anyone would argue that Farke avoids promoting youth, so clearly they’re not ready if they can’t get on with so many injuries.

Stiepermann would not have scored a hatrick against professional, League 2 opposition in a team of kids. 

We have a player on the bench who did. If they're not ready to improve on Stiepermann's utterly abject performances up front, they're in the wrong industry. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Rupp's a huge loss isnt he. Him and Skipp we're forming a strong partnership. I can't believe we're still having to rely on Tettey.. Vrancic has to start ahead of him surely.

1 minute ago, First Wazzock said:

No fire in their belly, no pride, no passion

I can see why you'd lack belief and motivation if you know all your hard work is to lay on a chance to a player who needs 15 chances to score.

We really need to bring on one of the kids. Adrian Forbes really bigging one of them up on the Luton ifollow.

Just now, The Real Buh said:

Bottom line is none of us know anything about those youth players, whether they are good enough or not. We are guessing. They could all be nowhere near ready. In which case we have no options

What's the point in taking them

If our youngsters aren't ready, they shouldnt be on the bench.

Any striker, no matter how young, will have the instincts of a striker, and will still be better than a midfielder who hasn't got a clue up front

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The Real Buh said:

Adrian Forbes reckons one of the strikers is class. Not TDP but the other one.

1 minute ago, Matt Juler said:

What's the point in taking them

Because there is

nobody

else

im next after them and I’m s@£&

1 minute ago, keelansgrandad said:

Awful game at a ground in darkness. The lights were better at CR when they went out against Derby.

D F does confuse us. It is obvious it isn't working and the bench is still seated.

We knew the run would come to an end and today is a good time to do it with results the way they are.

Bleddy Luton commentators are doing my head in. They don't watch us but have spent the game telling us where we are going wrong.

I think one of them is Adrian Forbes-whoever it was seems to think that Tyrese Omotye is decent so I suggest he probably does watch us. Unless you're listening to a different commentary of course. 

Can someone please tell me where our threat is from corners?  I think I’m right that we haven’t scored from one all season, nor frankly have we come close, which is now nearly a third of the way through!

Just now, Branston Pickle said:

Can someone please tell me where our threat is from corners?  I think I’m right that we haven’t scored from one all season, nor frankly have we come close, which is now nearly a third of the way through!

Mind boggling with Gibson and Hanley in the side. 

1 minute ago, Mr Angry said:

I think one of them is Adrian Forbes-whoever it was seems to think that Tyrese Omotye is decent so I suggest he probably does watch us. Unless you're listening to a different commentary of course. 

Yeah its Forbes, and he is Head of Coaching and Player Development at Luton. Prior to that he was an academy coach at Norwich.

Said he'd watched our U23's recently.

Just now, Hank shoots Skyler said:

Buendia for Zimmermann

Has Farke just rage quit this game?

1 minute ago, Il Pirata said:

Zimmerman... wow. 

Its to move Sorenson into centre mid surely?

Just now, Making Plans said:

The man who voted for 5 subs uses 2.

No doubt though we'll get the other 3 in injury time

Says it all really

And only used 1 against Coventry

2 minutes ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

Its to move Sorenson into centre mid surely?

I'd have just stuck Zimm up top tbh, just lump it to him.