Sign in to follow this  
Midlands Yellow

Luton predictions

I was very downcast after the weekend's match feeling we had lost our way a little (naturally because of injuries affecting our style of play, our method etc) but I'm more bullish now. I don't know why though! 

I think we might see a good performance &  think therefore we will win.

Edited by sonyc

1:0 to us - I cant see us scoring many without a striker but can see us edging this still.

Buendia will make a huge difference. If, as I’ve read, Omotoye plays off the shoulder with his pace it might make sense for him to get at least some game time.

Defensively we look fine so I’m hoping we might sneak a 1-0 but I think a 1-1 draw would be fine, especially with Bournemouth losing last night. 

Get as close as we can to maintain the unbeaten run until we get some players back and we'll have played a blinder.

I'm never unhappy with a draw away from home, especially with the injuries we have. What is it this season about Luton away and a whole team missing?

Luton wil be a little low on confidence after recent results.  First goal will be important and the time it is scored.  Cannot see us scoring late on this time due to fatigue and Stiepermann as our striking option.

23 minutes ago, pete said:

Luton wil be a little low on confidence after recent results.  First goal will be important and the time it is scored.  Cannot see us scoring late on this time due to fatigue and Stiepermann as our striking option.

Indeed I have a feeling this one is going to be one of those 'First goal will win' kind of matches

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Indeed I have a feeling this one is going to be one of those 'First goal will win' kind of matches

Hmmm,I had a similar feeling last Saturday 😞

• Sad 1

2-0 City. Debut goal for on of our kid strikers. Josh Martin has a great game and Emi bangs in the other 🤞

💛💚💛💚

• Like 2

Luton will be hurting after their last match and will start at 100mph.

If we can weather the storm settle the game down I can see us winning

2-1 OTBC

1-1 draw, I hope.  Can't see a win - Luton will be well up for it after a hammering, fans back and the way they brushed us aside in the League Cup. If we don't start right on it they'll be two up before we know it, but I trust Farke to have worked that out....

Can't see them scoring, can't see us scoring many with Marco up front, a scrappy 1-0 win for us, Vrancic off the bench to score a free kick. 

(It'll be 5-5 now I've predicted that) 

Edited by Ken Hairy