Bucks

Oxford v Ipswich iPlayer

It may well be (worth) investing £10 to watch, given the Lambert situation and the potential for a sixth loss in nine games.

The firework is lit and it’s surely just a matter of time before he blows, leaving a pile of fine-knit Merino wool and his glasses welded to the dug-out. 

Edited by Bucks

Nah, think I’ll save £10, watch Liverpool vAjax and enjoy their potential defeat via bbc live text; sounds a much better idea!

Edited by Branston Pickle

The only Ipswich game I could countenance paying to watch would be their final home game with relegation out of the football league already confirmed.

No exceptions.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Bucks said:

It may well be investing £10 to watch, given the Lambert situation and the potential for a sixth loss in nine games.

The firework is lit and it’s surely just a matter of time before he blows, leaving a pile of fine-knit Merino wool and his glasses welded to the dug-out. 

Think I would rather stick my genitals in a fireant mound than watch an Ipswich match but cheers anyway

15 minutes ago, Haus said:

dont want to give them money.

Precisely, but there might be a stream worth a peek ... assuming the cricket is  finished.                   

40 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Think I would rather stick my genitals in a fireant mound than watch an Ipswich match but cheers anyway

Can I pay £10 for that instead? (I don't need to watch, you'll probably be glad to hear).

• Haha 5

23 minutes ago, Pockthorpe said:

Thought about it for a split second , but have put the £10 on Oxford to win 2-0 instead. 

"I need you lads to go to the well for me tonight. Listen, don't be fooled by their lowly position and don't dwell on our last few matches. Tonight, we go again"

6 minutes ago, Branston Pickle said:

Hope no one did decide to watch, 0-0 after an hour with just 2 shots on target so far.

Three now.

All for Oxford.

LOL

Bournemouth now two down.

Filth hung on for a brilliant 0-0 draw despite being outplayed away to relegation-threatened Oxford. Well done them.

Now now, I'm not having anyone disrespecting Oxford, remember that they won the League Cup back in the 80s, with legends like Ray Houghton gracing their side and Robert Maxwell bankrolling their time in the top flight. They have 'a history ' and 'tradition' and there's 'a legacy to consider. In short we can only dream of watching the undoubted quality on offer between two of football's' giants. 

• Haha 2