Sign in to follow this  
oh huckerby

SAFRI

He might see it as an opportunity to spend a bit of time with his family whilst he is in North Africa.

Whatever the arrangements I doubt they could be made public before he flew out without risking accusations being bandied about.

[quote user="MadDan"]He might see it as an opportunity to spend a bit of time with his family whilst he is in North Africa. Whatever the arrangements I doubt they could be made public before he flew out without risking accusations being bandied about.[/quote]

Too true seniour Addnam, cos we wouldnt want Rick Wagorn to get confused between the rumours and reality. I here he had to phone the club to check Andy Gray wasnt coming here..  those pesky message board kids. and andy''s pesky agent...

Not too sure what you are wittering about Paul (I never am) but I was merely pointing out all eventualities would have been discussed and agreed upon. With two hard games coming up I''m sure the club will have done their best to get him back. Sadly it might not be the best, hopefully he''ll be here for the visit of our impoverished neighbours.

i am sure that one way or another safri will make an appearance against ipswich - if only to take notice of the fact that we havent won without him.

" i am sure that one way or another safri will make an appearance against ipswich "

It maybe about the only statement that unifies us all. Here''s hoping he''s there.

We certainly have missed his presence in midfield. I hope his morale and confidence haven''t been too badly affected, by his Countries early exit from the African Nations.....

When he does return to the side, let''s give him a big encouraging rousing welcome! ;~)

I think that he''ll be too tired to play against Reading, but I wouldn''t be at all surprised if he was on from the start against the Sc*m. I think that he''ll get the biggest cheer at the ground this year (since Leon came on as sub after his injury).