dylanisabaddog

FA Cup 3rd round draw

Shame about Lynn that could have been a match for the ages. Just imagine Ipswich peering over the fence 

“remember us, your rivals, hello? Can you hear us? WE WON THE FA CUP A MILLION YEARS AGO! STOP KINDLING A NEW RIVALRY WITH KINGS LYNN!!”

Edited by The Real Buh
  • Haha 1

Does anybody honestly think we need another game added to the congested fixture list with the current state of our injury list ?

32 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

Does anybody honestly think we need another game added to the congested fixture list with the current state of our injury list ?

Would be a good opportunity for our fringe/youngsters to play.......... oh wait a minute ..............

35 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

What to do though Tilly? Call in sick an hour before hand? Say we never got the email? Turn the fire alarm on 5mins before kick off? I am sure no one thinks it is a good idea. It just looked like it was before the season started

Dem's da rules

Edited by Crabbycanary3

Hope we get drawn against a massive club like Chelsea or Liverpool. Absolutely forget the cup run this season, the fewer overall games to play the better.

Whoever we draw will face our under 23s I guess, plus anyone needing the game to get fit.

It will give the youngsters some good experience.

39 minutes ago, Feedthewolf said:

Hope we get drawn against a massive club like Chelsea or Liverpool. Absolutely forget the cup run this season, the fewer overall games to play the better.

I'm the complete opposite.   Game against a relative minnow would be ideal

Great opportunity for the youth on which our entire model is based and who are not getting the appearances in the league.

The cup is an absolute max of six games spread over half a season.   I cannot see why it is so derided.

1 minute ago, Barbe bleu said:

I'm the complete opposite.   Game against a relative minnow would be ideal

Great opportunity for the youth on which our entire model is based and who are not getting the appearances in the league.

The cup is an absolute max of six games spread over half a season.   I cannot see why it is so derided.

Under normal circumstances I would be in agreement with you, but this season we simply must limit the number of games at all costs. I mean, if we do get drawn against a minnow and win, then by the time the fourth round comes around we may have most of our injured players back, and the cup run may look a little more enticing.

But on the balance of probability, this season I'd be putting all my eggs in the Premier League basket.

According to the two other threads with the title FA CUP 3rd round draw we are No.28.

Yours

Forum Police.

2 hours ago, Crabbycanary3 said:

What to do though Tilly? Call in sick an hour before hand? Say we never got the email? Turn the fire alarm on 5mins before kick off? I am sure no one thinks it is a good idea. It just looked like it was before the season started

Dem's da rules

Well we did try cutting the power to the stadium against Brighton in the FA Cup a few years back........

19 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

According to the two other threads with the title FA CUP 3rd round draw we are No.28.

Yours

Forum Police.

Baffling post of the year award 🤔

Promotion is the only thing that matters this season and that means letting the squad have what limited recovery time there is. Big club at home, £45 a ticket, play the kids,  and lose would be the best scenario

2 hours ago, dylanisabaddog said:

Baffling post of the year award 🤔

Look a little further down the page Dylan and you will find two threads started by City2nd.

1 hour ago, TIL 1010 said:

Look a little further down the page Dylan and you will find two threads started by City2nd.

Still baffled. Someone replicated my post saying we are number 28. Not much I can do about that really. 

3 hours ago, Capt. Pants said:

Promotion is the only thing that matters this season and that means letting the squad have what limited recovery time there is. Big club at home, £45 a ticket, play the kids,  and lose would be the best scenario

Every season normally its promotion or relegation at stake and normally I'm all up for a cup run, but the fixure congestion is taking it's toll and it is not going to let up. Add to that the financial hit we are taking and talk of parachute payments maybe ending well...

As Captain Pants said

7 minutes ago, Michael Wynless Jones said:

I'm in the Chelsea away, play the kids and lose camp, just for this season. 

To befair most prem teams will be also be playing their kids at this stage of the cup

Edited by cambridgeshire canary

15 hours ago, dylanisabaddog said:

Still baffled. Someone replicated my post saying we are number 28. Not much I can do about that really. 

No need to be baffled any longer dylan as those two threads started by City2nd have for some reason have been deleted but they had been started a few hours before yours if that helps. 😜

1 hour ago, TIL 1010 said:

No need to be baffled any longer dylan as those two threads started by City2nd have for some reason have been deleted but they had been started a few hours before yours if that helps. 😜

I looked when you first posted. They were posted 3 hours after mine. Perhaps that's why they were deleted. 

Edited by dylanisabaddog

20 hours ago, Branston Pickle said:

Just saw something saying that the draw is live on BBC, so we don’t have to faff about with you tube (if we are bothering to watch at all).

Yes Branston, draw at 7pm on BBC1