Bill

trouble at t'bin

2 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

If you had decided to use  quote/info from  a 'local hack ' it would have been evidence, so suck it up.    You      are       wrong.

7 minutes ago, BroadstairsR said:

The real point, I had thought, was concerned with Lambert's failure to make the most of the resources available to him ... and long may it continue.

It is more a case of Lambert's failure to live up to the delusions of the binners idiot supporters. The club has been failing and slowly sinking lower every season since Evans took over. That was never going to be turned round in one season - hence Lamberts 5 year contract.

And if a clubs wage bill was any real measure of expected success then every PL relegated club would go straight back up. Did Naismiths wages make him a far better player than others in the Championship who were on less.

Lambert has had no money to spend so it is not like the squad is of his choosing. Remember how Farke was judged when he was first here, and City were not anywhere near the shambles poorman road is.

1 hour ago, Bill said:

so, no evidence of your claim ............. bar a local hack speculating

glad we cleared that up 😋

GPBs article from Stuart Watson is already far more evidence than you've provided in regards to their budget.

I suppose that won't go unnoticed either..

1 hour ago, lappinitup said:

Thread title needs changing.....

"trouble at t'bill"

You're not wrong there Lapps.

Funny how that when City 1st disappears on his mysterious yearly sabbatical relative peace and harmony descends on the board then when he comes back all hell breaks loose again. What an a*se.

Perhaps he'll arrange a twelve month break next time.....

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, hogesar said:

GPBs article from Stuart Watson is already far more evidence than you've provided in regards to their budget.

I suppose that won't go unnoticed either..

Why has nobody learnt? Do not engage him. Just ignore him and he may go away again.

5 hours ago, Graham Paddons Beard said:

"Us all"?

I think everyone else is happy with "highly probable" as a point of reference, particularly on a football fan's forum. 

"Us all" suggests that you are one of a number of folk with a similar opinion. In truth I suspect you are in a minority Group of one - which I would imagine you are more than used to . 

I'll stop now - I was concerned for you embarrassing yourself, but I have to say there is a danger you might drag me down with you. 

Is it at this point you say that I'm not very bright? We could then all shout "bingo" and move on . 

“ us all” is merely a reference to his multiple accounts

• Haha 2

odd how it is the same old faces (faeces) every time

no attempt to engage in the subject matter, or my comments, as with

https://forum.pinkun.com/index.php?/topic/140108-no-bill-tv/

https://forum.pinkun.com/index.php?/topic/140051-bill-tv/

both threads were intended as a chance for City fans to watch the game, that's all

yet even those two threads led, again, to snide remarks - have a check and note who the two are (as ever)

so may I remind them that this is an open forum via the Pinkun

not via the Oinkun 😇

For all of Lambert’s faults, I can understand his position on imposing the ban.

Press conferences should be for journalists only and those presenting a balanced viewpoint.

The problem with clubs allowing access to fans/hobbyists, is that the facts get skewed and there are jobs and careers at stake when the details of team news or behind the scenes ongoings are leaked.

TWTD should stick to post match discussion and threads about favourite cheeses etc and leave prematch reporting to the professionals. 

Time for Phil to put his Big Boy pants on I suspect. 

11 hours ago, Bill said:

both threads were intended as a chance for City fans to watch the game, that's all

yet even those two threads led, again, to snide remarks - have a check and note who the two are (as ever)

not via the Oinkun 😇

City1st playing the victim card.

12 hours ago, Bill said:

not via the Oinkun 😇

To be fair, you're promoting illegal streams at a time where the club needs revenue and is offering legal ways of watching the games online. Really, your threads should be taken down immediately by moderators.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, hogesar said:

To be fair, you're promoting illegal streams at a time where the club needs revenue and is offering legal ways of watching the games online. Really, your threads should be taken down immediately by moderators.

I'm sure we would all agree 100% with that sentiment were IFollow able to offer a reliable product.

I've had 50% success rate in the past, but actually better now.

Why pay £10 for a dodgy product, or even nothing at all, when you can get one for free?   However, this has been thrashed to death on here already with people having mixed fortunes.  

Fan's forums throughout the land are awash with links to these streams every matchday.

P.S. My last £20 has been well spent so may be things are on the mend .... there remains an element of uncertainty whenever I make my payment though. It's therefore good to have something to fall back on.

Add: It's not just football either. I've had excellent coverage of the last two 20-20 cricket internationals (ditto The Masters) and intend tuning into the same site at 4pm today. 

Sky had been my first port of call for years, but it became expensive for the times I was able to access it.

Sky (and other channels such as ESPN) are the biggest losers overall from illegal streams, not the football clubs.

Stating the obvious day I know, but at least with streaming now rife operations such as Sky need now think twice about their charging structure as they no longer have a free playing field.

Edited by BroadstairsR

Lambert has been given the vote of confidence - this can go two ways in that they sack him or they give him another 5 year contract 🤣🤣

Edited by overthebordercanary
spelling mistake

39 minutes ago, overthebordercanary said:

Lambert has been given the vote of confidence - this can go two ways in that they sack him or they give him another 5 year contract 🤣🤣

'FIVE MORE YEARS'

'FIVE MORE YEARS'

'FIVE MORE YEARS"...📢

2 minutes ago, Bucks said:

'FIVE MORE YEARS'

'FIVE MORE YEARS'

'FIVE MORE YEARS"...📢

Lambert’s future has been passed to the various supporters clubs across Suffolk. Although most have apparently voted to sack him , PL is demanding a recount in the swing areas of Felixstowe  and Wickham Market . 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Graham Paddons Beard said:

Lambert’s future has been passed to the various supporters clubs across Suffolk. Although most have apparently voted to sack him , PL is demanding a recount in the swing areas of Felixstowe  and Wickham Market . 

I suspect you might be right about swinging in Wickham Market

4 hours ago, TIL 1010 said:

City1st playing the victim card.

No, just me reminding others on here where the trouble really comes from - sad old embittered men like you. Both threads were put up to benefit other City fans, and I am sure they were appreciated, as the number of views would suggest.

So what was your reason for posting snide and misleading comments in those threads. ?

As with the binners threads nothing was aimed at you, no attack was made towards the club, yet you still felt the need to post offensive comments directed toward me personally.

This may be how you wish to spend your twilight years, but don't kid yourself that you are some kind of moderator or that you are the forum spokesman

This forum has been subject to numerous 'wars' where no one really benefits - caused by pig ignorant folk whose sole purpose on here seems to be to cause trouble and stir up things, with you being one of the main protagonists,

And before you start grunting, my challenging claims made in a post is not the same as posting snide comments aimed personally at other posters rather than addressing the point of discussion

2 minutes ago, Bill said:

This forum has been subject to numerous 'wars' where no one really benefits - caused by pig ignorant folk whose sole purpose on here seems to be to cause trouble and stir up things

*raises eyebrow*

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, Bill said:

No, just me reminding others on here where the trouble really comes from - sad old embittered men like you. Both threads were put up to benefit other City fans, and I am sure they were appreciated, as the number of views would suggest.

So what was your reason for posting snide and misleading comments in those threads. ?

As with the binners threads nothing was aimed at you, no attack was made towards the club, yet you still felt the need to post offensive comments directed toward me personally.

This may be how you wish to spend your twilight years, but don't kid yourself that you are some kind of moderator or that you are the forum spokesman

This forum has been subject to numerous 'wars' where no one really benefits - caused by pig ignorant folk whose sole purpose on here seems to be to cause trouble and stir up things, with you being one of the main protagonists,

And before you start grunting, my challenging claims made in a post is not the same as posting snide comments aimed personally at other posters rather than addressing the point of discussion

As you are pointing the finger in my direction you absolute buffoon for having a vendetta against your posts have you ever considered why loads of posters have blocked YOU ? Oh and by the way one of those links you put up does not have a single post from me on it so stop making stuff up.

I agree that i am not the forum moderator but it appears many others have taken to moderating this forum themselves by blocking you.

Edited by TIL 1010

3 hours ago, TIL 1010 said:

As you are pointing the finger in my direction you absolute buffoon for having a vendetta against your posts have you ever considered why loads of posters have blocked YOU ? Oh and by the way one of those links you put up does not have a single post from me on it so stop making stuff up.

I agree that i am not the forum moderator but it appears many others have taken to moderating this forum themselves by blocking you.

one comment, one like... two posts

you have no idea who has blocked me, people do like to coppers, be they ex or not

now why not wind your neck in, stop following me around the forum - and if you want to comment on any of my posts do so by addressing the content of my post, not keep making snide remarks about the person you presume me to be

and stop embarrassing yourself with playground stuff of 'yah boo, not one likes you and your mum is ugly" type

I shan't hold my breath though..............nor bother to add to this further

thems my thoughts, and thats where it ends

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, splendidrush said:

I had a year off this forum, couldn't for the life of me remember why ...... ah.

To hone your superiority complex?

• Haha 1