lappinitup

*****Officiall Match Thread v Coventry*****

Wilson has been shakey all game 

should have put the mighty Lee Camp on!

Edited by The Real Buh

16 minutes ago, Spillay said:

Greg Downs is bloody irritating!

The away commentary would be less biased. 

1 minute ago, Fuzzar said:

The away commentary would be less biased. 

He is still moaning about our leaky defence, doing my head in.

So, half time. Fair to say we probably should be more than 1 goal up but I'll take it.

So far Coventry have had quite a few chances but none really at goal and mostly down to old fashioned hoofball.

Daboo proving a real meance and threat against us, very solid player. Now, if we could quit messing around at the back giving me a heartattack every time that would be nice.

And Mcgovern I know you have not had much if anything to really do but if you aim to catch a ball please make sure your gloves arent covered in butter first, thank you

2 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

So, half time. Fair to say we probably should be more than 1 goal up but I'll take it.

So far Coventry have had quite a few chances but none really at goal and mostly down to old fashioned hoofball.

Daboo proving a real meance and threat against us, very solid player. Now, if we could quit messing around at the back giving me a heartattack every time that would be nice.

And Mcgovern I know you have not had much if anything to really do but if you aim to catch a ball please make sure your gloves arent covered in butter first, thank you

I wish we’d signed Dabo in the summer, excellent player. 

6 minutes ago, ricardo said:

Averagely average considering we have no forwards.

Surely averagely above average considering we have no forwards, not even average ones?

Coventry need to keep getting at Sorensen and they will have some joy. May need to get Placheta proving the cover rather than Martin.

3 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

I wish we’d signed Dabo in the summer, excellent player. 

He looks less composed but more lively than Max-was he available in the summer?

The only time ive ever seen violence at football was about 10 or so years ago. Coming out of Coventry away... I looked on baffled as one cov fan proceed to **** another cov fan and then run off.

Edited by kick it off

5 minutes ago, Mr Angry said:

He looks less composed but more lively than Max-was he available in the summer?

Comes from the Chelsea academy, seems they got him for free after his contract ran out. Won their player of the year award last year/season.

Right, Vrancic off, Stiepermann back at #10 and let one of the young strikers have some minutes. Well, that's what I'd like to see. I doubt that will happen.

3 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Comes from the Chelsea academy, seems they got him for free after his contract ran out. Won their player of the year award last year/season.

I guess as they're playing 3 centre backs, Dabo is playing as a wing back rather than full back.