lappinitup

*****Officiall Match Thread v Coventry*****

5 youth players on the bench. Daniel is more supportive than any manager we have had (even though today or options are fewer - still there is no Rupp.

If we come away with 3 points today, having had 12 fit professionals, I'd say that's probably our best result of the season.

A mad amount of injuries.

Edited by Mason 47
  • Like 4

I wish he'd gone for youth up top but I guess you could hardly bring on Stiepermann as a striker.

Edited by Capt. Pants
  • Like 1

So what's the difference between the other match thread and this offical match thread then? This one have a stamp? 😂

Will be interesting to see if any of our youth get a chance.. Would love to see one come on and score. Anyone hedging thier bets?

Considering the injuries that is a pretty balanced side.  Not sure how we can change things if we need to chase the game.

Stiepermann up top for his physical presence.  Allowed 9 on bench you have to wonder why only 6 surely other younsters could have put in, what if we get injuries two or three lost each match 

Good grief! Been away for a while and haven’t been able to keep up with events too easily but what the hell has happened that we’re having to start Stiepemann up front!!? ( as much as I like the player )

That's a pretty sobering bench. Hoping somebody really takes the chance to make a name for themselves today. 

3 minutes ago, JF said:

Good grief! Been away for a while and haven’t been able to keep up with events too easily but what the hell has happened that we’re having to start Stiepemann up front!!? ( as much as I like the player )

Basically, the line-up is a list of fit players. Everyone else is injured, except Emi who is banned 

• Like 1

It is interesting that Omotoye and Omobamidele were taken off at half time in their match yesterday. I wondered if they might have had a bit part today and so it seems.

19 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

So what's the difference between the other match thread and this offical match thread then? This one have a stamp? 😂

Will be interesting to see if any of our youth get a chance.. Would love to see one come on and score. Anyone hedging thi'er bets?

This one says 'officiall'   😂

Edited by paul moy

10 minutes ago, JF said:

I’ll think of Stiepemann as a number 10, I can see him setting up Martin and Placheta with through  balls.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Flying Dutchman said:

Can't handle 2 match threads.

Can someone make the executive decision oplease?

This one is the “official” one so I guess it depends if you want to tow the line or be a rebel! 😄

Edited by JF
  • Haha 3

I initially thought there was a error when I saw the line-up on my Sky app come through. Then remembered the injury crisis was real...

Stiepermann hat-trick

This could be a silly one... 6-5?

1 minute ago, JF said:

This one is the “official” one so I guess it depends if you want to tow the line or be a rebel! 😄

It's actually very simple. Only things posted on the official thread will be counted towards any future Pinkun Hit Lists, or are able to be referenced in 2 years time RE: hindsight and pointscoring.

I only hope that no important posters get injured whilst posting on the unofficial thread, which would be typical ATM and would really harm our chances in the official threads.

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

I put this in one of the other match threads - does anyone know the answer?

Just wondering about us only naming 6 subs - given that we are at home and presumably have our u23/u18 squads that we could name from, it seems a bit odd.  Are we restricted by the homegrown rule in some way - ie that they will count ‘against’ in some way as not having been here long enough? If so, that shows the rules up as daft.

Edited by Branston Pickle

And the 'today's team now up' thread is also gaining some momentum. I could injure myself juggling these three threads all afternoon!

14 minutes ago, JF said:

It's better than that, it is ' Officiall '   😂.......... two ells