Alex Moss

Finally, some words from Stuart Webber.

13 hours ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Gotta be honest if there ever a player I was wrong about it's Ruup.

There I was wanting him out the squad yet now I can't picture him not being in the squad. How the turn tables turn and all that.

He's got to sort that shooting problem out having failed miserably to find the back of the net so far. Work rate wise he is hard to fault though.

22 hours ago, jaywick_canery said:

Skipp is great for a team at our level but his name isn't foreign enough for the big boys. A couple of bad games elsewhere and he would have the 'fans' on his back.... with us legend status awaits.

I’d say that our. Lin are guilty of that too, Cantwell and Redmond got/get some poor criticism and Snodgrass was a good player for us, I remember against Hull at Home, people were groaning every time he had the ball and he assisted the last minute winner!

46 minutes ago, jaywick_canery said:

He's got to sort that shooting problem out having failed miserably to find the back of the net so far. Work rate wise he is hard to fault though.

He’s proved us all wrong and long may it continue, we all need to get on his back for shooting, he will be in Bradley Johnson form by the end of the season 😂

1 hour ago, Dr Greenthumb said:

I’d say that our. Lin are guilty of that too, Cantwell and Redmond got/get some poor criticism and Snodgrass was a good player for us, I remember against Hull at Home, people were groaning every time he had the ball and he assisted the last minute winner!

Oh No! That's guaranteed us a Lakey Lecture.

What have you done? 😂

• Thanks 1

Going to enjoy this season but I see no reason to expect our owners to change if we are promoted again and who ever is coach and sporting director will have the odds massively stacked against staying up.... Anyway looking forward to the Coventry game.. OTBC!

8 minutes ago, lappinitup said:

What have you done? 😂

You beat me to it Lapps but we might just get lucky as i am sure he is currently working on his rallying call lecture for our depleted squad playing today. 😜

26 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

You beat me to it Lapps but we might just get lucky as i am sure he is currently working on his rallying call lecture for our depleted squad playing today. 😜

Isn't Lake District the top poster on here then?

1 hour ago, lappinitup said:

What have you done? 😂

Haha I didn’t realise he was a big fan. Sorry about that. But I do like Snoddy.

22 hours ago, chicken said:

And to cook the financial report committing fraud in the process yes?

Not sure I follow you there. Why would NCFC need to cook the books to cover their financial gain?

On 27/11/2020 at 13:54, ZLF said:

At the moment I would much rather we made an offer for skipp than Gibson.   Both playing well but Skipp seems to have the scope to cope with the step up should we get promoted.  

Historic lack of game time may mean we are not yet seeing peak Gibson, so it will  be interesting to see how he improves over the winter.  He seems to be at a similar level to Hanley / defence last season and we know that wasnt really good enough.

If we get promoted it’s in the contract that we purchase Gibson for £6m if memory serves me. Same with Quintilla we are to buy him if we get promoted too. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, First Wazzock said:

This is bollox, especially if we sell Buendia in January.

Imagine selling a player for 30-40m during a season in which so far there has been zero funds coming in due to gates.

My, what kind of a club would ever even do so much as think of doing such a thing?

35 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Imagine selling a player for 30-40m during a season in which so far there has been zero funds coming in due to gates.

My, what kind of a club would ever even do so much as think of doing such a thing?

Depends on how you want to read it.

Are we financially Ok. Well, yes

Are we a stronger playing squad. No

And, will we spend any money if we do go up again. Probably not

I’m looking forward to his in depth interview on the official YouTube channel, I actually thought the presenters asked Daniel some harder questions than what say a Pink’un journalist may possibly risk asking. And we know with Stuart we will get brutal honesty, which I like a lot. Will be fascinating no doubt.