Sign in to follow this  
Northern Canary

Why do people start pointless rumours.........

I accept a lot of rumours that go on and give them a chance to see what happens. But i dont get why people bother making pointless rumours that they know arent true? What do they gain from it? It just seems a pointless waste of time and board space lol

Totally agree, I think everyone seems to know the cleaner or the guy who maintains the drinks fountain at colney. We will have a new player in every position if they are all true! I am starting to think that the Wiz is the only one who actually knows anything! He has said all along that knowone of significance will be arriving.

I was quite upbeat when I read Crafty Canarys thread, I noticed that he has not put many threads on and that a lot of people seemed to think he was a creditable source (Here''s Hoping!)

Norwich 4 - Binners 0

Earnshaw 2 Halford 1 Mckenzie 1

thers some chap in the barclay who looks like wayne Rooney... during the last home game (watford) he was talking to some other chap and i was ear wigging in... i heard the funniest rumour i have heard in a while....

he reckoned that West ham had offered us 5 million plus Bobby Zamora for Ashton...

i almost wet myself with laughter

jas :)