Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the Pink un Pickers Season 14 Week 12

Welcome to Rays Funds, supported by Turner European Consulting and Kare Plus.

Let’s start this week’s thread with the great video we were sent last weekend…

This is the last presentation pot of £3,000 that we handed over in the spring. We would normally have a celebration at a DS game but as that’s not happening anytime soon Emma sorted this virtual presentation during one of the Pan- disability dance sessions which are still being run remotely. This video shows how much they love you PUPs. Hopefully we will be able to have a celebration in person next year. You PUPs have already raised another £2,346 towards it!

This week we have @Diane in charge of selecting the final six results. Diane has been a great supporter of our threads right back to when we started with Arrdee. Diane is already on Arrdee’s honours board with a winning six as well as having won the profitability league in 2019. Diane also has a big place in her heart for the CSF which is obvious from the unbelievable commitment she has for NCFSC and all she achieves with them. Let’s help her to another winning six this weekend with our very best picks from the games played on Sat, Sun and Mon and listed on Bet 365.

We have @dj11 making the final picks for our beloved Canaries game against Coventry on Saturday. DJ has become a great supporter of all we do on these threads and more. After a slow start DJ has hit good form with 4 wins from his latest 5 selections. He also won when making the Norwich picks last season. Let’s help him to another win this time with some great suggestions from those listed on Bet365.

Here is the provisional rota until the new year. Please let me know if that dates are ok.

Final Six

05/12 – Mandie Moo - confirmed

12/12 – Hammond1612 - confirmed

19/12 – NFN - confirmed

26/12 – Gregt - confirmed

02/01/21 - Hector - confirmed

Norwich Picks

05/12 – Diesel Doris - Confirmed

12/12 – KiwiScot - Confirmed

19/12 – WWIAFTM - confirmed

26/12 – Twidio - confirmed

02/01 - Sonyc -confirmed

And as always a massive thank-you to our benefactor PUPanon for making the Norwich match picks possible. Also to all the Pink Un posters who send me pledges and donations. And to our sponsors Turner European Consulting and Cavell Healthcare. Their money all goes straight into the presentation pot. The CSF and our DS and Pan-disability boys and girls really appreciate this support. For more information on our sponsors take a look at their websites below :-

1962155291_turner2-page-001.jpg.35679581d617a23e54b600c9593f612b.jpg

http://www.turnereuropeanconsulting.com/

No description available.

https://www.cavellhealthcare.co.uk/

Now I’ll hand the thread over to Diane and DJ. Remember theres no pressure because we are all going to be doing our best to help you to success. We all stand together with the single aim of raising money for the Community Sports Foundation and our fabulous Downs Syndrome and pan-disability boys and girls.

Good luck all you PUPs... take it away Diane and David, the thread is yours.......🙃....

125856095_10224549073585233_4326437360522794270_o.jpg?_nc_cat=106&ccb=2&_nc_sid=b9115d&_nc_ohc=xuydOVsa3EcAX_QDucy&_nc_ht=scontent-lht6-1.xx&oh=fa5ea300a8b7c164e9dc807a17984125&oe=5FD59349

Rays Funds on Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/groups/124098287639888/

Rays Funds on Twitter : https://twitter.com/Raysfunds

Edited by nutty nigel

Hello Pups. Quick post

Serbia Super Liga - FK Crvena Zvezda v Rad Beograd - Home Win - Odds should appear at some point.
McCallum Anytime at 20/1

Thankyou Nutty for that warm intro, I will give this weeks picks my very best shot.

I will need lots of help and tend to stick to the leagues I know which are the British & Scottish ones, so suggestions from those ones would be helpful 😀

Good Luck DJ11 with the Norwich picks

Edited by Diane
  • Like 1

A trip down to League 2 this week

Bolton v Southend - Home Win

For the match bet, Norwich to win and BTTS.

Best of luck Diane, DJ and all you PUPs. 

6 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

Nutty i am sorry but 12/12 is a no no for me. Can you move me into the New Year please ?

I can fill in if needed.

• Thanks 1

First things first, I can confirm for 19/12.

Second things second, and sticking to Diane's request, Man City to beat Burnley at home looks s safe bet at 1/5.

For the Norwich game, maybe a punt on an unlikely goalscorer, such as Placheta FGS at 9/1 or Aarons anytime scorer at 17/2.

• Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, KiwiScot said:

Hello Pups. Quick post

Serbia Super Liga - FK Crvena Zvezda v Rad Beograd - Home Win - Odds should appear at some point.
McCallum Anytime at 20/1

Kiwi, McCallum won't be allowed to play I would have thought.

A very good evening to you Nutty and good luck to Diane ,dj11 and all you other lovely PUPs out there.

A HOME WIN  for PSG v Bordeaux.

For the Norwich game Hanley to score at anytime.

17 minutes ago, PurpleCanary said:

Kiwi, McCallum won't be allowed to play I would have thought.

Hmmm didn't realise. I'd better make that an O.g. to be scored then.

A rare trip for me to the Northern Ireland Premier League with:

GLENTORAN v Dungannon Swifts HOME WIN

Good Luck Diane and all you Lovely PUPs

For the Norwich bet, HT/FT Draw/Norwich. Best of luck dj11

I'm good for the Norwich picks on the 5th Nutty, thanks 

• Thanks 1

Evening all!

I'm all good for picks on 19th cheers Nutty.

St Etienne vs Lille away win please

Josh Martin to score anytime 

Good luck everyone! OTBC! 💚💛💚💛

Hi PUPs, after Julie Andrews let me down last week I'll go off to Portugal with Sporting CP vs. Moreirense (home win).

For the Cov match I'll go for Vrancic to score last.

Best of luck everyone! 💪🏆

Apples

17 hours ago, Diane said:

Thankyou Nutty for that warm intro, I will give this weeks picks my very best shot.

I will need lots of help and tend to stick to the leagues I know which are the British & Scottish ones, so suggestions from those ones would be helpful 😀

Good Luck DJ11 with the Norwich picks

Diane, afraid my proper pick will probably still be from somewhere obscure, but in terms of British matches I like the look of Bristol Rovers to beat Darlington in the FA Cup, which hasn't been suggested yet. League One versus the National League N/S. Odds around 7/25. There is also Bolton, to win, which has been picked, and sadly Portsmouth to beat King's Lynn as a possible.

Scottish League Two...

Queens Park v Stenhousemuir.......Home win.

For our game...

Placheta to score anytime.

Good luck Diane and DJ.

5 hours ago, PurpleCanary said:

Diane, afraid my proper pick will probably still be from somewhere obscure, but in terms of British matches I like the look of Bristol Rovers to beat Darlington in the FA Cup, which hasn't been suggested yet. League One versus the National League N/S. Odds around 7/25. There is also Bolton, to win, which has been picked, and sadly Portsmouth to beat King's Lynn as a possible.

Thanks Purple for your suggestions, will bear them in mind. Nothing against obscure games, just that I've not heard of many of them  so I tend to stick to the leagues I know for my picks 😀

Keep them coming will post my final 6 around 9pm Friday 

Hello Pups .

Diane , I’m going to say Notts Forest v SWANSEA away win . 13/8 looks a good bet .

Dj11 , I’ll suggest Stiepermann first goalscorer, around 10/1 .

Very best of luck to you both , and to all Pups .

First of all @nutty nigelnigel I'm fine with 2/1 👍

For my picks it was a decision between Jonkopings in the Swedish second division. They always come up top trumps and are in form. (The other is Feyenoord but it's a Sunday match). If Sunday is ok then my main pick is Feyenoord.

For us, I'm thinking 2-1 final score 

(As an aside, I keep thinking at some stage we must score direct from a corner! How long has it been since a CB crashed home a header? Grant seems not to read this particular script but hopefully Ben Gibson can.....can you get odds on this?...doubt it)

Edit: Good Luck all!

Edited by sonyc
  • Thanks 1

For Diane I'm going to suggest..

Everton          v           Leeds          Home Win

For DJ I'll suggest..

Norwich win 2-1

Thanks for the opportunity at having a bash at the Norwich game, and very kind of Nutty to describe my dreadful early picks as a 'slow start'.

For Diane, I would like to suggest Dortmund to beat FC Koln.

I will make my choices for the Norwich game Friday evening , so all help appreciated. I quite fancy a pound on an accumulator, if some one can come up with something.

National league north this week and a HOME WIN for top of the table GLOUCESTER V 17th placed Farsley

for the match bet:- Josh Martin anytime scorer 

2nd January is good for me nutty👍

good luck everyone 

• Thanks 1

Evening all and good luck everyone.

MMMK - SD Huesca -v- SEVILLA AWAY WIN

MM - BAYER LEVERKUSEN -v- Hertha Berlin HOME WIN

For the match bet Norwich to win.

@nutty nigel I’m ok for 5th December, together with @Diesel Doris, and with the help of the PUPs, let’s hope for a Family Fortune 💰💵 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I'm going FA cup 2nd round. Peterborough to beat Chorley 

NCFC BET Josh martin to score any time. 

Good luck everyone 💛💚

A home win for Blackburn against Barnsley for me.

As for city it really depends on who is fit...   a narrow 1-0 home with with city to have >5 corners.

Good luck all

Edited by ZLF

FA Cup for me this week and, I’m afraid it’s Portsmouth v King’s Lynn - home win.

Good luck all.