Sign in to follow this  
Crabbycanary3

If only we had beaten Derby

Just now, Branston Pickle said:

It is still a decidedly weird blemish on our season, the only game they’ve won so far.

Just a complete freak result. Dominated them start to finish but was wasteful and they score from a set piece. The weird ott criticism from our fans at the time looks even more stupid as each match passes us by but there we go.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, hogesar said:

Just a complete freak result. Dominated them start to finish but was wasteful and they score from a set piece. The weird ott criticism from our fans at the time looks even more stupid as each match passes us by but there we go.

Quite like the ott criticism of Farkes substitutions, his game management and McGovern as a goalkeeper. I need to stop being surprised by it all

Just now, Fiery Zac said:

Quite like the ott criticism of Farkes substitutions, his game management and McGovern as a goalkeeper. I need to stop being surprised by it all

I've ran out of reactions but you are of course, completely correct.

As it currently stands we're averaging over 2 points a game. This is good.

The Derby result is an outlier, and I’m sure we’ll see some other odd ones in the future. But it doesn’t matter if overall we maintain around 2 points a game... 92 points by the end of the season would be welcome!

Coventry might come and have a go on Saturday and will obviously be aware of our decimated squad. I still think  we will be too hot for them but could be another exciting match. 

I know we should have beaten Derby but due to their start to the season they decided to play ultra defensive and aim for a point, snatching all 3. The main thing is we are now 6 pts clear of 7th place, we just need to see if we can keep this good run going with all the injuries we currently have.

2 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Coventry might come and have a go on Saturday and will obviously be aware of our decimated squad. I still think  we will be too hot for them but could be another exciting match. 

More exciting than it should be.  Just a shame its still an empty Carra!

10 minutes ago, shefcanary said:

More exciting than it should be.  Just a shame its still an empty Carra!

Touch wood everyone’s back in time for the promotion party 🥳