Sign in to follow this  
Tony Mcguire

Transfers!!!

I was up colney on friday only to discover that Boyd Mwilla, zambian international, pulled up in his flash car and was watching the first team train. For those who havent heard of Mwilla he plays for Orgryte, a swedish club.

Crackin'' view on transfers below. Bit long but well worth it. Might explain why one former manager is out of management and perhaps why another club closer to home almost collapsed through their signing of a number of highly expensive foreign players.

http://observer.guardian.co.uk/sport/story/0,,1692109,00.html

[quote user="Tony Mcguire"]

I was up colney on friday only to discover that Boyd Mwilla, zambian international, pulled up in his flash car and was watching the first team train. For those who havent heard of Mwilla he plays for Orgryte, a swedish club.

[/quote]

If he lives in sweden why has he got his flash car here in england??

I think someone has been playing too much championship manager!!

IThis is your 1st post Mr Mcguire and i am tempted to say that you are a scummer, but i wont in case you are not. As someone said why would he have a flash car, when he lives in sweden. Oh what the heck, SCUM, SCUM, SCUM

I was passing Norwich Airport the other day when Arif Asfani, the fast-rising star striker of Iranian football, was just stepping off his private Lear jet waving a Canaries scarf.

See, it''s not so difficult to do is it?

i love these 1 post rumour mongerors... i really do!

they will never post here again and go through all the rigmarol of registering just to make themselves look a tit with their 1 post!

jas :)

Is that a great tit or a blue tit? And what''s more important have they got a nesting box?