lappinitup

*****Official match Thread v Stoke*****

3 minutes ago, TheGunnShow said:

Eh? We've got ten, not them.

The times that we are playing against ten men, we always seem to struggle.....

1 minute ago, Mello Yello said:

Constant pressure.....no release.....

Its Stoke  away ! Were down to 10 men   , its wet and windy  and its  Tuesday  ..what do you expect?

1 minute ago, GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary said:

Why ?  We hadnt won it...not with 10 men. He isnt injured...no outlet for 20 mins

Placheta is the outball - with more pace than Pukki. It's very difficult to do if your striker isn't physical. Neither Pukki or Placheta are.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary said:

Why ?  We hadnt won it...not with 10 men. He isnt injured...no outlet for 20 mins

Placheta is the outlet, are you watching? That we’re just lumping it forward would be no good for Pukki either

• Like 1

Just now, wcorkcanary said:

Its Stoke  away ! Were down to 10 men   , its wet and windy  and its  Tuesday  ..what do you expect?

Shankly....much?....

19 minutes ago, Fiery Zac said:

Debatable. But that’s no excuse for what he then did. Such a good footballer, one of the very best I’ve seen play for city, but...

I'll take the discipline issues if it was the reason he stayed a Norwich player over summer...

• Like 1

I’m going for a lie down... sometime tomorrow I’ll work out if we have enough players left to field a full side at the weekend

Phew! How are your tickers, everyone? 

A huge, huge win, and all we can hope is that it's not a Pyrrhic victory with regards to injuries. But I said before the game that if you offered me a draw I'd take it, but we've taken a very welcome six points from two of the harder away games this season, and with a pile of players missing.

Emi was a candidate for Man of the Match and W*nker of the Week in one match. That's impressive, somehow.

• Haha 2