lappinitup

*****Official match Thread v Stoke*****

Just got a stream working in time to see Emi drop kick someone in the head.

And now Stoke score. Feels like I’m jinxing this. ☹️

Just now, Nuff Said said:

Just got a stream working in time to see Emi drop kick someone in the head.

And now Stoke score. Feels like I’m jinxing this. ☹️

GO AWAY. GO TO BED

1 minute ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Emi I love you, but your sitting around complaning to get you a yellow and now kikcing a player in the face while already on a yellow afrer playing a great game.. You ruined it. And now Stoke get 1 up.

**** sake.

And thats why nobody came in for him in the summer. Great talent , not so good temptement. 

We should've hauled him off earlier, I didn't realise he was on a yellow. Why Pukki's still on the pitch I'll never know.

Just now, Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man said:

At least he'll get a one-game rest for an easily winnable home game at a time when he could do with a bit of rest and rotation.

I'm trying to be positive...

I'm gonna take that

2 minutes ago, Hank shoots Skyler said:

Was the first one even a yellow? Was literally a coming together, he got his shins rattled by their defender and received a yellow!

Debatable. But that’s no excuse for what he then did. Such a good footballer, one of the very best I’ve seen play for city, but...

For all those being all 'we are so lucky and privlidged to have Emi, why has no one bought him?'

Yes, we are lucky to have such a talented player.

But his yellow from sitting around complaning while we are 3-0 up and then the kick to the face while already on a yellow

these kind of antics are why nobody bought him

Just now, Hardhouse44 said:

Think having no outlet is a poor decision. 20 minutes of the ball coming at us. 

Plachetas job to make those runs as an outlet now. He's got the legs and should be fresh.

Hull 3 up now. The natives will be even more restless.

Edited by sonyc
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Crafty Canary said:

McGovern is a decent keeper, not as good as Krul for sure, and doesn’t deserve the crap some of you dish out. Mind you should I be surprised? 
Many of you were giving Farke six games this season to keep his job.

Do not tar everyone who disagrees with the same brush. I am generally pretty positive. However, McGovern is awful. He is just good enough for third choice. He should be nowhere near the bench of a team who wants to get promoted from this league.

3 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

For all those being all 'we are so lucky and privlidged to have Emi, why has no one bought him?'

Yes, we are lucky to have such a talented player.

But his yellow from sitting around complaning while we are 3-0 up and then the kick to the face while already on a yellow

these kind of antics are why nobody bought him

He didn't get a yellow for sitting around complaining? He was clearly trying to sort his shin pad out. 

The ref gave him a yellow for the challenge - which showed in the replay to be very little to justify a yellow card.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, hogesar said:

Plachetas job to make those runs as an outlet now. He's got the legs and should be fresh.

Hope so