lappinitup

*****Official match Thread v Stoke*****

Apparently we've had three shots on target so far and all three have gone in. Clinical.

4 minutes ago, TheGunnShow said:

Vrancic on for Stiepermann... urgh. Unless he's going back twenty yards.

In fairness I think Marco may have still been struggling with his head a bit, was surprised he even came back on. 

Vrancic is definitely better in the deeper spot. 

Just now, TheGunnShow said:

Apparently we've had three shots on target so far and all three have gone in. Clinical.

Yeah, other than Hanleys completely free header from a couple yards out that he completely missed, I'm not sure we have had much else.

Just now, Hank shoots Skyler said:

In fairness I think Marco may have still been struggling with his head a bit, was surprised he even came back on. 

Vrancic is definitely better in the deeper spot. 

We could easily play Mario deeper anyway and go 4-3-3 to tighten things up defensively. 

McGovern is a decent keeper, not as good as Krul for sure, and doesn’t deserve the crap some of you dish out. Mind you should I be surprised? 
Many of you were giving Farke six games this season to keep his job.

• Like 2

Thought we’d give them a bit of a hiding, if their defence can’t handle Huddersfield then it was almost inevitable that this would be the game where they got the tonking despite their fans bravado. Just really worried about Krul, he’s so important to us.

Well, you can never say we go short of entertainment. Young player makes debut and plays a big part in two goals. Star goalie gets injured, we go three up and now the temperamental Argentinean super-talent goes and gets himself sent off.

In the middle of a king-sized injury crisis.

Emi I love you, but your sitting around complaning to get you a yellow and now kikcing a player in the face while already on a yellow afrer playing a great game.. You ruined it. And now Stoke get 1 up as a result.

**** sake.

Edited by cambridgeshire canary