lappinitup

*****Official match Thread v Stoke*****

Positive that Martin starts. Could be a big game for him. Tettey expected.

COYY.

Anybody know anything about **** son-Peters? 

Edit - for God sake I can't even write Di ckson-Peters! 

Edited by dylanisabaddog
  • Haha 5

Not sure about Tetty in for Ruup much as I love him, makes the midfield a little too defensive.. Well, ok maybe we might see a few Tettinho screamers though, and give Stokes injury crisis and them starting an inexperienced 20 year old keeper hopefully he will try testing him from range. Nor am I too fond of Martin for Placeta.. But other than nothing to really complain about- That and to be fair it's the best we can do with injuries.

Dickson-Peters to come on and score a last minute winner for us calling it now 😉

Edited by cambridgeshire canary

I think Placheta is finding it tough in the Championship and hasn't had the opportunity to use his main attribute of pace.

From what I've seen of Martin he looks as though he will be OK. I don't see him freezing.

2 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

I think Placheta is finding it tough in the Championship and hasn't had the opportunity to use his main attribute of pace.

From what I've seen of Martin he looks as though he will be OK. I don't see him freezing.

I quite like him and his recent international caps should help with confidence. He could be very useful tonight in the last quarter using his pace.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man said:

So much for being allowed five subs.

Take out the two keepers and two youngsters who have never played senior football and we only have four outfield first-team subs.

I mean given the injuries we have and the under 23's only playing yesterday it's not like there are many we can call in.

Just now, cambridgeshire canary said:

I mean given the injuries we have and the under 23's only playing yesterday it's not like there are many we can call in.

Well yeah, that's pretty much my point.

Given our injury crisis and lack of options, it would've been better for us with the three-sub rule.

1 minute ago, Midlands Yellow said:

I quite like him and his recent international caps should help with confidence. He could be very useful tonight in the last quarter using his pace.  

They should put him in a dark room and play constant Timo Werner videos at him so that he starts to understand how he should play using that pace. Actually Werner's finishing is about as useless....

1 minute ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

All the injuries were known yesterday so there was no need for anyone to need to be involved both yesterday and today 

4 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

You know you are in an injury crisis and when one of your subs is listed as “unknown”

C30DDCF4-ACC1-41A3-81EB-631EF90395DA.jpeg

Regardless of him being on the bench and probably only getting a small cameo near the end big night for him

Edited by cambridgeshire canary

22 minutes ago, dylanisabaddog said:

Anybody know anything about **** son-Peters? 

Edit - for God sake I can't even write Di ckson-Peters! 

Apparently you can use any word but by adding ing to the end...so Dickingson-Peters should work

Edit: there you go 😉

Edited by sonyc
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Branston Pickle said:

All the injuries were known yesterday so there was no need for anyone to need to be involved both yesterday and today 

Indeed, and you may as well leave an empty space on the bench (as we have done) rather than put someone on it for the sake of it when they could get 90 minutes for the U23s.

2 minutes ago, sonyc said:

Apparently you can use any word but by adding ing to the end...so Dickingson-Peters should work

"dickson"

Edited by KiwiScot

1 minute ago, KiwiScot said:

"for ****s sake just add punctation"

You may have forgotten Drazen's term a few months back  then Kiwi I assume? I was channelling him 🙂

Edited by sonyc

2 minutes ago, ron obvious said:

Would just love to see a Tetts Thunderbastard Special tonight.

Stoke playing their 3rd choice 20 year old keeper who in 3 years has only played 1 match for them it would seem, and hopefully Tetty is well aware of this and decides to test him from distance a few times..

4 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Regardless of him being on the bench and probably only getting a small cameo near the end big night for him

I want him to score because with sky’s automated scores app it will go down as “unknown”