Sign in to follow this  
Petriix

Stop the count!

158272430_Screenshot_20201121-201611_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.6b3ffe078e78f283cd987f651aa70e9f.jpg

Stop the count now, before the fraudulent other results rob us, the rightful winners, of our championship title!

• Haha 2

There's 3 points between us and 7th who we play midweek.  Reading have dropped like a stone over this round of results. Even Blackburn, who are 14th and we beat, have a better goal difference. We're one injured striker away from having a real problem and, while I'm enjoying the ride, I'm also realistic enough to know that this can all change very soon.... So no Buh, the League isn't ours, yet.

Edited by splendidrush

7 hours ago, splendidrush said:

There's 3 points between us and 7th who we play midweek.  Reading have dropped like a stone over this round of results. Even Blackburn, who are 14th and we beat, have a better goal difference. We're one injured striker away from having a real problem and, while I'm enjoying the ride, I'm also realistic enough to know that this can all change very soon.... So no Buh, the League isn't ours, yet.

It’s our league. Everyone else should pay us rent. It’s the championship. Norwich Cities league!

• Like 1

20 hours ago, splendidrush said:

Indeed, a long way to go, injuries are already biting as we face into a frenetic period. We could be knocked off the perch in two days, tight as a nun's knickers up top currently. Very satisfying to have some early points on the board, but we should know better than most how difficult it is to get back up. Maybe not better than Leeds.