Sign in to follow this  
Jools

US Election Fraud is Real..

And of much more import,  the Republican Party leadership is perfectly OK with everything he is doing. Because they created a political monster that Trump saw he could take over ... and so now they are stuck with him. Nobody votes FOR the Republican Party anymore, their voters are voting AGAINST the internal enemy of the day. 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Jools said:

You seem to have missed this post that I just put on the Trump thread. Dear oh dear Jonah, I just don't know how you keep missing it:

"Oh dear Jonah! You seem inexplicably to have missed my repeated offer of a bet. It's up to £3000 now. With that amazing Trump legal team you must see this as free cash, so what's keeping you so silent?!

Well you haven't answered this on the other thread so let's try here:

How many of Trump's legal suits have actually made an accusation of fraud in court? It's a very simple question Jonah, one that even an old irritable gammon like yourself can surely understand and answer.

1 hour ago, Jools said:

Not a legislative hearing

The meeting at the Hyatt Regency in downtown Phoenix is not a hearing of the Legislature as Finchem and Trump campaign's legal team has cast it.

The state Legislature is not in session. The speaker of the House of Representatives and the president of the Senate can call for committee meetings in between sessions but have not authorized the event.

1 minute ago, A Load of Squit said:

Not a legislative hearing

The meeting at the Hyatt Regency in downtown Phoenix is not a hearing of the Legislature as Finchem and Trump campaign's legal team has cast it.

The state Legislature is not in session. The speaker of the House of Representatives and the president of the Senate can call for committee meetings in between sessions but have not authorized the event.

I just watched half-an-hour. FFS sake enough of this speculative  tripe.

2 hours ago, horsefly said:

How many of Trump's legal suits have actually made an accusation of fraud in court? It's a very simple question Jonah, one that even an old irritable gammon like yourself can surely understand and answer.

Well Jonah, we're still waiting. I know you've lost a lot of brain cells over the years, but even you can answer a question as simple as this. It really won't involve you in a lot of counting, I promise.

On 29/11/2020 at 17:14, A Load of Squit said:

Poor man, he's so messed up, now he's getting imaginary 'phone calls. 😀

A new transcript has been released of another world leader telephoning his support for Diaper Don:

EMMANUEL MACRON [In his best Bart Simpson voice]: Is Ivor there?

DIAPER DON: Ivor who?

MACRON: Ivor Tiny-D*ick

DIAPER DON [Turns to his assembled trolls]: Does anyone know Ivor Tiny-D*ick? [Ivanka raises her hand]

Edited by horsefly

17 hours ago, horsefly said:

I just watched half-an-hour. FFS sake enough of this speculative  tripe.

It looks like the annual conference of American Southwest double-glazing sales reps. 🤣

Apples

2 minutes ago, Mr Apples said:

It looks like the annual conference of American Southwest double-glazing sales reps. 🤣

Apples

Hahaha! If only it was that interesting!

Even though he cannot prove any fraud to a judge, Trump is berating Republican governors for not helping him by overturning the decisions.

And still his faithful believe him. You can see how Waco was possible.

1 hour ago, A Load of Squit said:

The Kraken Lady is just hilarious.

Wisconsin, Michigan; Michigan, Minnesota? Who's quibbling?🤓

Talking of the Kraken lady, falsifying evidence puts you at severe risk of being found in contempt of court - and in addition to however the Judge sanctions you, it normally causes you to permanently lose your law license.

It’s about time someone dropped a hammer on these bad faith lawyers.  

Certification.jpg

Edited by Surfer

3 hours ago, A Load of Squit said:

😀

Guess which "traitor" is next in line to be sacked by Diaper Don?

As he's as crooked as flump this is surely the last nail in the coffin of this dreadful regime?? 

17 minutes ago, Herman said:

As he's as crooked as flump this is surely the last nail in the coffin of this dreadful regime?? 

There are now more nails than wood in his F*ing coffin. Mind you, I doubt he's had wood for a long time now.

• Haha 1

So, no voter fraud found in the 40 odd cases brought forward by Trump's Adams Family Legal team. But wait! I t looks like we might have a real case of post-election crimminal behaviour:

US Justice Dept investigating potential White House 'pay-for-pardon' scheme (msn.com)

"US Justice Dept investigating potential White House 'pay-for-pardon' scheme"

The U.S. Justice Department is investigating a potential crime related to funneling money to the White House in exchange for a presidential pardon, according to court documents unsealed in federal court. U.S. District Judge Beryl Howell on Tuesday released a heavily redacted order that described what she called a "bribery-for-pardon" investigation.

It said federal prosecutors in Washington said they had obtained evidence of a bribery scheme in which someone "would offer a substantial political contribution in exchange for a presidential pardon or reprieve of sentence."

When the pardons start coming we'll know they've finally given up.

Rudy is already writing a list and top of his list  R Giuliani.