• Like 2
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, NFN FC said:

Also, you missed this stat!

Most new threads made on any forum of a championship club:

cambridgeshire canary - 3,481,308

I demand a recount. It seems like more.

• Haha 1

People can post as much as they want, as long as it's positive/constructive.

Emi top of the key passes, as expected. I think him and Pukki will be the difference between the autos and the playoffs imo.

You would think with all our so called bright young things we would have more representation in the top of these stats

maybe we are not as good as we think we are

time will tell

Delia out 

34 minutes ago, Uncle Fred said:

You would think with all our so called bright young things we would have more representation in the top of these stats

time will tell

Delia out 

We are the best represented team in those two tables ,you really are a clulesss cretin, arent you? But we knew that already, no need to reiterate the point

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Uncle Fred said:

time will tell

Delia out 

Yeah, well at least we'd be represented highly in a table of pointless trolling on a forum.

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Nuff Said said:

Yeah, well at least we'd be represented highly in a table of pointless trolling on a forum.

Indeed, imagine having the audacity to create a positive thread about how well we are doing and all you get is bullied for doing so. By grown adults.

It really is vsad and pathetic. But you know whats funny? Right now on the front page I have.. one thread. One thread made by me. This one. Wow, what a huge number of threads I have made, truly spamming the forum up.

And I still get people taking the ****. Do you really not have anything better to do? 

Edited by cambridgeshire canary

2 minutes ago, dylanisabaddog said:

Is the reason Gibson has played so many passes that Skipp passes the ball back to him at every opportunity? 

Ha, I do wonder how many of those Skipp / Rupp / Gibson passes are between the three of them. No complaints about that though.

Good to see Emi miles ahead of the others in the second table, wonder how the conversion rate of those key passes into goals compares.

I can remember Swansea having nearly 80% possession against us yet we won 3-2. When Lambert was informed of the statistic he said "how many extra points do they get for that?" 

What matters, as Chewy Louie has said, is how many of those passes turn into goals 

39 minutes ago, dylanisabaddog said:

Is the reason Gibson has played so many passes that Skipp passes the ball back to him at every opportunity? 

Yeah, there could be collusion between both to get to the top of the stats table.......🤣

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Fr. Chewy Louie said:

Ha, I do wonder how many of those Skipp / Rupp / Gibson passes are between the three of them. No complaints about that though.

Good to see Emi miles ahead of the others in the second table, wonder how the conversion rate of those key passes into goals compares.

Least people can't argue that they haven't 'gelled' right? 😉

2 hours ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Indeed, imagine having the audacity to create a positive thread about how well we are doing and all you get is bullied for doing so. By grown adults.

It really is vsad and pathetic. But you know whats funny? Right now on the front page I have.. one thread. One thread made by me. This one. Wow, what a huge number of threads I have made, truly spamming the forum up.

And I still get people taking the ****. Do you really not have anything better to do? 

You do realise I was replying to Waveney, not you?

14 hours ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

vsqkylhfy7061.pngGood to see us doing well isn't it?  Thank god we have kept hold of Emi, truly a gem.

So despite missing around a quarter of our games so far this season, Buendia has still managed to complete 33% more key passes than the next most creative player - and look at how bunched together those other players are too!

It just shows he is head and shoulders the most creative player in the league - its not even close. He's a statistical outlier!

Imagine how good he'd be as well if he wasn't just a one season wonder as well?! @Jerrykerry

Seem to be mostly all defenders in most completed passes, except for Skipp and Rupp.  Rupp being the one who plays furthest forward.

Find it staggering how many people seemed not to notice this in our games. Aside from Swansea where he had a bit of a mare Emi has been putting in 4 or 5 passes a game recently that really should have been converted. He should also have a few more goals himself.

if we really click we will dish out some hidings soon.

the fact we don’t have any others in that list does though show our other attacking midfielders are not as productive as they should be with their final ball. 

9 hours ago, dylanisabaddog said:

I can remember Swansea having nearly 80% possession against us yet we won 3-2. When Lambert was informed of the statistic he said "how many extra points do they get for that?" 

What matters, as Chewy Louie has said, is how many of those passes turn into goals 

That was in the days before possession played such a big part in the game of course.

But the Derby highlighted its what you do with it that counts.

No complaints from me. If we keep the same stats and starting converting our chances more regularly then we should do well.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Jim Smith said:

Find it staggering how many people seemed not to notice this in our games. Aside from Swansea where he had a bit of a mare Emi has been putting in 4 or 5 passes a game recently that really should have been converted. He should also have a few more goals himself.

if we really click we will dish out some hidings soon.

the fact we don’t have any others in that list does though show our other attacking midfielders are not as productive as they should be with their final ball. 

To be fair if cantwell had played all the recent matches I'm sure he would be there. Plus no other sides have two players in that list.

This is a great site for Championship stats...

EFL Championship statistics: EFL Championship data and performances - beIN SPORTS https://www.beinsports.com/au/efl-championship/statistics

This one can be filtered ....click on the grey box for different stats ....see total number of shots. Then look at conversion stats. Too for the first by miles and near the bottom for converting. We create tons of chances.

Edited by sonyc
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, keelansgrandad said:

That was in the days before possession played such a big part in the game of course.

But the Derby highlighted its what you do with it that counts.

No complaints from me. If we keep the same stats and starting converting our chances more regularly then we should do well.

Indeed, Derby won that game but I'd rather lose an occasional game to those that park the bus than change the way we play, which is one of the most entertaining systems in the whole league imo.