Sign in to follow this  
horsefly

Buendia's a happy Canary

Run out of reactions, but cheers Horsefly. What a great little article, and very pleasing to read. I have never doubted that Emi loves Norwich, but that doesn’t mean his head can’t be turned of course. I very much get the impression from that article, that if we get promoted again, he’ll be playing for us, and very happy to do so. It sounds like he feels as if NCFC have unfinished business in the Premier League, and is keen to play his part in correcting the mistakes of last season. Though I’m of the understanding that this is the last season Webber, and possibly Farke, will be here? (Last year of Webber’s contract?). That would be bad news I feel if that’s correct, I’d like to see how they’d do now that they’re armed with the knowledge with what they perhaps should have done better first time around. I hope they - and Emi - stick around.

Edited by Alex Moss

3 hours ago, Alex Moss said:

Run out of reactions, but cheers Horsefly. What a great little article, and very pleasing to read. I have never doubted that Emi loves Norwich, but that doesn’t mean his head can’t be turned of course. I very much get the impression from that article, that if we get promoted again, he’ll be playing for us, and very happy to do so. It sounds like he feels as if NCFC have unfinished business in the Premier League, and is keen to play his part in correcting the mistakes of last season. Though I’m of the understanding that this is the last season Webber, and possibly Farke, will be here? (Last year of Webber’s contract?). That would be bad news I feel if that’s correct, I’d like to see how they’d do now that they’re armed with the knowledge with what they perhaps should have done better first time around. I hope they - and Emi - stick around.

Webber's contract expires Summer 2022. Same for Farke.

I am very plesed he is happy but please can someone else on the team - anyone else, actually, even Krul - take the corners and free kicks - because it does not work out in reality the way he seems to imagine it happening in his head.