Sign in to follow this  
Making Plans

Etty Smith dies aged 100

Sorry for the duplicate post. Obviously MP saw the news same time as me. May she RIP after reaching such a good age.

Awww, that's really sad news. Still, a fantastic innings! Rest in peace, Etty.

That’s really sad although as Wolfie has said it’s a good age to get to. Such a shame we can’t  get to Carrow Road to show our respects

• Like 3

Etty in fact sadly passed away two weeks ago tomorrow but Delia wished for the funeral to take place and for the family to pay their own private respects before an official announcement was made.

RIP Etty.

• Thanks 1

Any supporter who dies will be missed. But obviously some are more recognisable than others and she was always spotlighted during televised matches. RIP

• Like 1

Was very sad when I originally heard the news,  was lucky enough to meet & chat to  Etty a few times and she was a real character, who  always said exactly what she was thinking,  which made lots of people laugh I'm sure.

I know Delia & Michael, Tom & Alice will be heartbroken but grateful that they had her as long as they did.

Rest in peace lovely Etty,  your Norwich City family will miss you your smiley face in that Directors box.

Here's a picture that us ncfsc volunteers put on twitter with our condolence tweet, I think it's a lovely one of them both

Etty.jpg

• Like 11

A very lovely piece by Mick Dennis. So pleased to read of her passions and her approach to life and Norwich City.