Sign in to follow this  
AHarvey

Norwich City Dissertation

I’m looking for as many Norwich City fans as possible (over 18) to partake in a short questionnaire as part of my university dissertation, I am looking at football fandom and how this has been impacted by Covid-19: a case study of Norwich City

So if you have a spare 5 minutes to fill it in, or can send it to any further individuals, it will be greatly appreciated 🙌🏻💚💛 OTBC

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc5Pe-L21kuvj5KrtgDDp4Sh0gpjmMe-ekWQa-3LPLa-_ihDQ/viewform?fbclid=IwAR1O5UnQmhGL2z8LiVWg8G95RRuf-9Bxl7C0cKYk29CUuyHAXgpWYJ1UTiw

Edited by AHarvey
  • Like 2

Cool! As a university researcher AND a fan I'll take it! I see you work for a National League club already and have aspirations to work in football long-term. Good luck to you!

What are your planned methods for the dissertation?

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, NorthCarolinaYellow said:

Cool! As a university researcher AND a fan I'll take it! I see you work for a National League club already and have aspirations to work in football long-term. Good luck to you!

What are your planned methods for the dissertation?

Thank you so much! So conducting a mixed methods qualitative study. So got this survey, which is predominantly aimed at getting fans opinions, then running a number of interviews online with journalists, people within the club, and other key stakeholders. 

Then going to use thematic analysis to form the basis of breaking down the research for my 10,000 word dissertation. So hopefully will have a wide spread of opinions from people with wider interest in the club. Hoping to publish it upon completion. 

Edited by AHarvey