Sign in to follow this  
mannings bandy legs

Mannings Bandy Legs

........being a football manager is!!! Pulis just been installed at Sheff.Wed.Probably be there a year then get sacked,massive pay off,wait a year then repeat at another club,and so on and so on..............Where'd I go wrong in life!!!😠😠

41 minutes ago, A Load of Squit said:

Dominic Cummings leaves Downing St. Tony Pulis gets Sheff Weds job.

Has anyone seen these two people in the same room at the same time?

Well, they both play ugly?

59 minutes ago, A Load of Squit said:

Dominic Cummings leaves Downing St. Tony Pulis gets Sheff Weds job.

Has anyone seen these two people in the same room at the same time?

On Twitter the new No. 10 Comms person (Allegra ffs) posted a picture of Pulis with "Pppppp" as the comment.  Then deleted it about ten minutes later.  Its got Wendy's excited.  But now I can see where your comment could be the real answer.  2020 is so bizarre. 😆

Screenshot_20201113-200115_Twitter.jpg

Edited by shefcanary
Added tweet

5 minutes ago, shefcanary said:

On Twitter the new No. 10 Comms person (Allegra ffs) posted a picture of Pulis with "Pppppp" as the comment.  Then deleted it about ten minutes later.  Its got Wendy's excited.  But now I can see where your comment could be the real answer.  2020 is so bizarre. 😆

Screenshot_20201113-200115_Twitter.jpg

Perhaps she is related to Arkwright. 

2 hours ago, keelansgrandad said:

Perhaps she is related to Arkwright. 

If Pulis is Cummings is Pulis perhaps Allegra was trying to say "Pppppissss offff Cummings!"

1 hour ago, mannings bandy legs said:

....you may well be right. Cocu's gone!!!

16/1 at the moment with Rooney surprise, surprise odds on followed by John Terry and Eddie Howe. How Liam Rosenior slots in amongst them goodness knows.

Edited by TIL 1010

39 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

16/1 at the moment with Rooney surprise, surprise odds on followed by John Terry and Eddie Howe. How Leroy Rosenior slots in amongst them goodness knows.

It's Liam Rosenior, Leroy's son. He's a coach with Derby's first team. Don't know much about his coaching credentials, but I thought he always came across very well as a pundit on the EFL coverage on Quest.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Feedthewolf said:

It's Liam Rosenior, Leroy's son. He's a coach with Derby's first team. Don't know much about his coaching credentials, but I thought he always came across very well as a pundit on the EFL coverage on Quest.

Just edited my post wolfie as i was having a senior moment. I knew that Liam was Leroy's son but was unaware he was a member of the backroom setup.

• Like 1