Sign in to follow this  
KiwiScot

Scotland Tonight

Crikey, who else thought "McLean hitting the fifth one - have they seen our penalties over the last two seasons?"

Who cares? Well done, Scotland. Long time no see when these tourneys come around.

Means we can see a couple of our players at the Euros for one of the home nations.

Well, Scotland's victory has guaranteed England's qualification from Group D in the Finals 👍 😉

• Thanks 1

I hope Scotland's qualification doesn't give fatso, Ian Blackford another crass reason to talk up independence in parliament 😉

See the source image

25 minutes ago, Jools said:

Congrats, Kiwiscot 👍

What a shocker Scotland Qualify for a major tournament. The Euro ye dancer man.

Surreal though our win takes us to such exotic places of Hampden and Wembley. Bella bella.

Big thanks to the Nations League that has let **** teams like us qualify through the back door. We actually qualified for these play offs pretty much 2 yrs ago and it's been a long wait.

2.jpg.5ab4597f8f6fd2a20f134508c9766860.jpg

3.jpg.020efb054884432d50715a5abc8002dd.jpg

1.jpg.3c0aa062f6877d8c22e5f4f5df30b45c.jpg

England...Might need a result in their 2nd game 😉

Of course now we are back we can resurrection the tradition of going out of the 1st round by a goal.

Edited by KiwiScot
  • Like 1

David Marshall is trending for his wait to celebrate after his save 😆

He won't have to pay for another drink in Scotland

5 hours ago, Jools said:

I hope Scotland's qualification doesn't give fatso, Ian Blackford another crass reason to talk up independence in parliament 😉

See the source image

Any chance you've previously talked up crass reasons (and voted) for the UK to be independant from the EU?

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Yellow and Green said:

Any chance you've previously talked up crass reasons (and voted) for the UK to be independant from the EU?

Exactly !! Odious creeps like Jools think they are the ones who decide who is allowed independence and who isnt.  Different sauces for the Goose and the Gander.

10 hours ago, Jools said:

Same as that in the seventies 👍 I believe that was the last time Scotland played in a tournament. 

Looks like we can add 'Scotland in tournament football' to the ever increasing list of subjects you know F all about.

12 hours ago, Jools said:

Super pleased for the Hungarians 👍 Great country, great people and a great PM who cares about those people he represents.

Gunning for Northern Ireland 👍

I mean I assume this is trolling. Orban is an anti-democratic, racist, corrupt far-right extremist of the worst kind.

Anyway, aside from that, well done Kenny Mac and Scotland, great to see them through. That Dykes looks a real handful.

19 hours ago, Jools said:

See the source image

I have to say I agree with you in fact I think all Scots should be sent back across the border and let them have their independence