Sign in to follow this  
A Load of Squit

President Biden

4 minutes ago, horsefly said:

I don't support ANYONE who has provided military weaponry or support of any kind to Saudi Arabia, and that includes our own morally degenerate government. Are you seriously trying to claim that Trump hasn't done the arms deals that I highlighted? And that he has done so in full knowledge of what the Saudi's have done to the Yemen during his presidency? If so you really are as thick as we all think you are. Shouldn't you be posting more conspiracy theory bollox on the Trump thread? Go on we all need a good laugh Jonah.

Nay, I'm not denying Trump hasn't done arms deals, but Dems and RINOS always want multiple wars and foreign aid flowing, because that’s how they launder tax-payer money -- Afghanistan was a goldmine for American politicians and bureaucrats.

Also note the sons and associates of Biden, Kerry, Pelosi and RINO Romney and Ukraine/Burisma as an example of foreign aid ending up in the pockets of the rich.

Any Trump misdoings where war and arms sales are concerned is small fry in comparison to previous governments.

1 minute ago, Jools said:

Nay, I'm not denying Trump hasn't done arms deals, but Dems and RINOS always want multiple wars and foreign aid flowing, because that’s how they launder tax-payer money -- Afghanistan was a goldmine for American politicians and bureaucrats.

Also note the sons and associates of Biden, Kerry, Pelosi and RINO Romney and Ukraine/Burisma as an example of foreign aid ending up in the pockets of the rich.

Any Trump misdoings where war and arms sales are concerned is small fry in comparison to previous governments.

And your evidence is.....? Oh sorry I forgot you don't do evidence do you, just conspiracy theory bollox. Why don't you just exchange love notes with your QAnonce buddies, they hate evidence as much as you do, it's so damn inconvenient. 

10 minutes ago, horsefly said:

You really are a f*uckwit of extraordinary proportions. Do tell me which of my points is false. But of course you won't because you have never knowingly let a fact get in the way of your bigotry and racism.

Not sure how or why you've even a detected sniff of racism or bigotry in my previous couple of posts and then actually labelled ME a f*ckwit for pointing out Obama and the Dems terrible war record, but hey......

You're blocked 👍

Just now, Jools said:

Not sure how or why you've even a detected sniff of racism or bigotry in my previous couple of posts and then actually labelled ME a f*ckwit for pointing out Obama and the Dems terrible war record, but hey......

You're blocked 👍

I'm devasted that such a fine upstanding citizen like yourself would block me. You Utter buffoon. Your posts are riddled with racism and bigotry. You should try reading them.

1 hour ago, keelansgrandad said:

Unlike Trump's faux pas, well his stupidity really, by tweeting about "troupe withdrawals"

image.png.8981b89fb89202133fde781b4bb2c3a1.png

I think he's was probably concerned about toupee withdrawals

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, SHRIMPER said:

Thoroughly deserved by both.

Eo7YJbnXIAA7P_L.jpg

Oh! to be a fly on the wall as the orange exploding one jams his stubby little digits into his phone to send "CANSURL" to the TIME subscription desk.

17 minutes ago, SHRIMPER said:

First place in the F.UCKWITS of the years (No Competition could be found)

FAT2.jpg

A true artist Shrimper!

On 05/12/2020 at 21:17, horsefly said:

I don't support ANYONE who has provided military weaponry or support of any kind to Saudi Arabia, and that includes our own morally degenerate government. Are you seriously trying to claim that Trump hasn't done the arms deals that I highlighted? And that he has done so in full knowledge of what the Saudi's have done to the Yemen during his presidency? If so you really are as thick as we all think you are. Shouldn't you be posting more conspiracy theory bollox on the Trump thread? Go on we all need a good laugh Jonah.

Yemen, along with Somalia, is the home of the pirates working the Persian Gulf and endangering the lives of those involved in shipping. So best wishes to Saudi Arabia for bombing the sh!t of them and when Biden continues his support of Saudi Arabia next year it will show you how wrong you are

More nonsense from hand crank

The fighting is between a Sunni Saudi Arabia and a Shia Yemen (backed by Iran)

Nothing to do with Somali pirates.

Just hand crank trying to add his bigoted rightie spin on things....... as usual

8 minutes ago, Rock The Boat said:

Yemen, along with Somalia, is the home of the pirates working the Persian Gulf and endangering the lives of those involved in shipping. So best wishes to Saudi Arabia for bombing the sh!t of them and when Biden continues his support of Saudi Arabia next year it will show you how wrong you are

As I thought, your "concern" for innocent men, women and children being bombed indiscriminately was a complete sham. Thanks for proving to us all what a hypocritical, nasty piece of work you are.

15 minutes ago, horsefly said:

As I thought, your "concern" for innocent men, women and children being bombed indiscriminately was a complete sham. Thanks for proving to us all what a hypocritical, nasty piece of work you are.

here's been doing that for years, irrespective of what name he posts on

his post in the Xmas songs thread should demonstrate he is only on here to stir the sht and peddle bigoted rightwing nonsense

Just now, Bill said:

his post in the Xmas songs thread should demonstrate he is only on here to stir the sht and peddle bigoted rightwing nonsense

Yep! ill-educated, contradictory bigotry is his trademark. 

42 minutes ago, horsefly said:

Don't worry, Obama's acolytes will soon have you sorted out on the bombing front. Biden for Nobel peace prize, !

25 minutes ago, Bill said:

And why are you so intolerant of religion?

No doubt you'll be first to the dinner table at Christmas. 

Just now, Rock The Boat said:

And why are you so intolerant of religion?

No doubt you'll be first to the dinner table at Christmas. 

nothing changes does it hand crank

spin, lie and misrepresent to deflect from what you are all about

On 12/11/2020 at 11:24, Rock The Boat said:

The election result hasn't been called yet so it is premature to describe Biden as president-elect

Are we allowed to call him President Elect yet?

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Rock The Boat said:

I think the electoral college has voted so feel free. 

Blimey! no racism, no sexism, no xenophobia, no homophobia. I think his mummy must have brought his lunch-time cup-a-soup and soldiers up to his bedroom.

1 hour ago, Rock The Boat said:

He's wondering who that woman is?

We certainly know who, and what you are, a racist  LOSER.