Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
A Load of Squit

President Biden

Recommended Posts

Trump's brand of fascism and its supporters are still a threat to us and our values. It hasn't gone away and is still reasonably strong. We ignore them at our peril.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Rock The Boat said:

I lost interest in Trump over two years ago. As did most people when the world moved on. A bunch of you can't let go and he still lives in your head. I can't understand how you can frame your existence around someone who is totally irrelevant to what's going on today. It isn't just Trump, though is it. you are still triggered by the word 'Thatcher'. I should feel sorry for you but it's actually hilarious.

A tip: Just let it go and stop burning up inside over stuff over which you have no control. You will feel much better for it.

Your most recent posts about him were in March and February of this year.

A tip: Don't tell lies. You'll feel much better for it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Rock The Boat said:

Because the prisons will be full of Democrats.

I'm afraid there's not enough space with all those Jan 6th republican insurrectionists filling the cells.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Rock The Boat said:

I lost interest in Trump over two years ago. As did most people when the world moved on. A bunch of you can't let go and he still lives in your head. I can't understand how you can frame your existence around someone who is totally irrelevant to what's going on today. It isn't just Trump, though is it. you are still triggered by the word 'Thatcher'. I should feel sorry for you but it's actually hilarious.

A tip: Just let it go and stop burning up inside over stuff over which you have no control. You will feel much better for it.

Trump isn't letting it go thats why. He still has rallies where he still maintains the election was stolen. He still lies about what he did as POTUS. 

If he just beggared off to where he came from and left his ego at home, realise he should keep quiet while under so much investigation and stop seeking world attention, then there would be no need to comment.

The hilarity is that you keep posting about us posting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Herman said:

Trump's brand of fascism and its supporters are still a threat to us and our values. It hasn't gone away and is still reasonably strong. We ignore them at our peril.

So what are you personally going to do about it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, keelansgrandad said:

Trump isn't letting it go thats why. He still has rallies where he still maintains the election was stolen. He still lies about what he did as POTUS. 

If he just beggared off to where he came from and left his ego at home, realise he should keep quiet while under so much investigation and stop seeking world attention, then there would be no need to comment.

The hilarity is that you keep posting about us posting.

The hilarity is that one post from me generates a shower of posts from the rest of you. As squit noticed I trolled in Feb and March and got half a dozen bites every time. Its amusing that Herman thinks he's some kind of democracy gatekeeper for the good old US of A. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Rock The Boat said:

So what are you personally going to do about it. 

I send dog doo to Mar-a-Lago.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The sad thing is that a lot on here think Biden is coherent. Watch any of his interviews and it's worse than Delia vs Man City. Even sadder, leftists don't let the truth get in the way of their message.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Iwans Big Toe said:

The sad thing is that a lot on here think Biden is coherent. Watch any of his interviews and it's worse than Delia vs Man City. Even sadder, leftists don't let the truth get in the way of their message.

I don't and I'm not a leftist, whatever the hell that is. Other than that a brilliant post.👍

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Rock The Boat said:

The hilarity is that one post from me generates a shower of posts from the rest of you. As squit noticed I trolled in Feb and March and got half a dozen bites every time. Its amusing that Herman thinks he's some kind of democracy gatekeeper for the good old US of A. 

You call it trolling, the rest of us know it's lying.

You're not even a very good liar.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Rock The Boat said:

The hilarity is that one post from me generates a shower of posts from the rest of you. As squit noticed I trolled in Feb and March and got half a dozen bites every time. Its amusing that Herman thinks he's some kind of democracy gatekeeper for the good old US of A. 

If you want to join in the conversations then provide some evidence to support your theory that Biden is worse than Trump. Without lying.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Iwans Big Toe said:

The sad thing is that a lot on here think Biden is coherent. Watch any of his interviews and it's worse than Delia vs Man City. Even sadder, leftists don't let the truth get in the way of their message.

He isn't coherent. And he is too old. But he is still better than Trump.

And so because you think we are all Marxist revolutionaries, you post just to be anti us rather than anti Biden.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, keelansgrandad said:

He isn't coherent. And he is too old. But he is still better than Trump.

And so because you think we are all Marxist revolutionaries, you post just to be anti us rather than anti Biden.

A Syphilitic brain damaged warthog would have made a better president than Trump. Actually, come to think of it, I believe that was the official assessment of Trump's physical and mental status provided by the White House chief medical officer.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

With cooperation like this from your fellow countrymen ... who needs enemies? 

Cotton.jpg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Poor old MTG cannot help but contradicting herself every time she opens her mouth. This about the Jan 6 riots

I was very upset. I never expected anything like that. And when it happened, I thought, this is Antifa. And no one can convince me it was so-called Trump supporters," the Republican congresswoman said, making air quotes with her fingers and rolling her eyes.

"And we know there's a lot wrong there, and I can't wait for investigations, real investigations," she added.

The congresswoman then went on to raise concerns about the treatment of individuals arrested and currently jailed for their alleged actions on January 6. More than 800 alleged rioters have been arrested in the Justice Department's sweeping investigation into the attack, but the vast majority of them were released pending trial. About 40 deemed to be too dangerous to be released have remain jailed prior to their day in court, The Independent reported in June.

I thought they were Antifa so why would you be concerned dear?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
On 22/04/2022 at 21:49, Surfer said:

With cooperation like this from your fellow countrymen ... who needs enemies? 

Cotton.jpg

And how many millions did Biden cream off? How many millions went through Hunter Bidens mate's companies?

Edited by Rock The Boat

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Rock The Boat said:

And how many millions did Biden cream off? How many millions went through Hunter Bidens mate's companies?

You tell us.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Meanwhile, sleepy Joe just keeps getting things done. Unlike "the other guy" and GOP Republicans. The cut taxes, that's it, party.

Whats in IRA.jpg

What got done.jpg

Insulin.jpg

Insulin Pricing.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When nazis are trying to equate themselves with victims of nazis you know somethings gone wrong somewhere.😬

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Had to laugh at the notion that ranked choice voting is a form of electoral fraud when the Alaska elections didn't yield the result the current brand of Republicans wanted.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, TheGunnShow said:

Had to laugh at the notion that ranked choice voting is a form of electoral fraud when the Alaska elections didn't yield the result the current brand of Republicans wanted.

Poor old Sarah Palin. Looks like she is just going to have to put up with being a Celebrity Nude Fake for the foreseeable future.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, 7HAR1980 said:

IMG_20220908_073428_224.jpg

Another fake meme; Biden has never said that, or even said anything that could be paraphrased as such. Mind you, it's interesting that MAGA is equated to religion here. 

Edited by littleyellowbirdie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 03/04/2022 at 03:27, Rock The Boat said:

I lost interest in Trump over two years ago. As did most people when the world moved on. A bunch of you can't let go and he still lives in your head. I can't understand how you can frame your existence around someone who is totally irrelevant to what's going on today. It isn't just Trump, though is it. you are still triggered by the word 'Thatcher'. I should feel sorry for you but it's actually hilarious.

A tip: Just let it go and stop burning up inside over stuff over which you have no control. You will feel much better for it.

He still holds a lot of sway in the Republicans. Liz Cheney stood up to him and Trump held enough influence to get rid of her. He's proved himself to be a liability when in power, and that's before Russia stepped up its aggression towards Europe;  Trump is interested in running again and the last thing we need is an American President in Putin's pocket right now. 

Edited by littleyellowbirdie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, littleyellowbirdie said:

He still holds a lot of sway in the Republicans. Liz Cheney stood up to him and Trump held enough influence to get rid of her. He's proved himself to be a liability when in power, and that's before Russia stepped up its aggression towards Europe;  Trump is interested in running again and the last thing we need is an American President in Putin's pocket right now. 

The Russian stuff has been debunked a long time ago. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Rock The Boat said:

The Russian stuff has been debunked a long time ago. 

No it hasn't. He was a businessman who travelled to Russia in the 80s while it was still the Soviet Union. We know for a fact that it was standard practise for the KGB to entrap visiting business people for blackmail. We know for a fact that Trump's character makes him an easy mark for that sort of exercise. 

We also know for a fact that he prevented proper oversight of official meetings between him and Russian officials. Circumstancially, there's every reason to be suspicious of him and to not trust him on that score one iota with that level of power. 

In more concrete terms, his totally irresponsible handling of classified government material will hopefully bar him from ever running again anyway. 

Edited by littleyellowbirdie
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, littleyellowbirdie said:

No it hasn't. He was a businessman who travelled to Russia in the 80s while it was still the Soviet Union. We know for a fact that it was standard practise for the KGB to entrap visiting business people for blackmail. We know for a fact that Trump's character makes him an easy mark for that sort of exercise. 

We also know for a fact that he prevented proper oversight of official meetings between him and Russian officials. Circumstancially, there's every reason to be suspicious of him and to not trust him on that score one iota with that level of power. 

In more concrete terms, his totally irresponsible handling of classified government material will hopefully bar him from ever running again anyway. 

Oh Russia Collusion, RUSSIA COLLUSION!!!

Get a grip! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...