Sign in to follow this  
A Load of Squit

President Biden

18 minutes ago, Daz Sparks said:

What is this even trying to say FFS?

Its a cheap jibe at the increase in IRS agents in the US. The increase isn't to go after ordinary folk. Its aimed at the new ways of dodging tax. Trump knows as he dodges paying. Apparently people are not declaring income from bitcoin and cyber money.

Its a very natural way to keep up with the dodgers. That is why the Republicans are so against it.

3 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

Its a cheap jibe at the increase in IRS agents in the US. The increase isn't to go after ordinary folk. Its aimed at the new ways of dodging tax. Trump knows as he dodges paying. Apparently people are not declaring income from bitcoin and cyber money.

Its a very natural way to keep up with the dodgers. That is why the Republicans are so against it.

It's so far from being anything. Completely way off the mark, irrelevant and pointless. The gravity of the situation in Ukraine has totally passed by some people.

2 minutes ago, Daz Sparks said:

It's so far from being anything. Completely way off the mark, irrelevant and pointless. The gravity of the situation in Ukraine has totally passed by some people.

If you are a right winger and seeing all your leaders creating havoc in the world as well as your own country, then you will probably sacrifice your Granny on the altar of being a cnut.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

If you are a right winger and seeing all your leaders creating havoc in the world as well as your own country, then you will probably sacrifice your Granny on the altar of being a cnut.

Yes, that is true. I must avoid getting worked up about these things. But the those who seek to score points off Joe Biden with such puerile bullsh!t push a few buttons.

2 hours ago, keelansgrandad said:

Nope, I sold my Granny for a sack of seed potatoes. There's only so many years after the first hundred that you can keep claiming her pension.

12 hours ago, Daz Sparks said:

Exactly what you should expect from RTB. The same illiterate lies time after time.

13 hours ago, Rock The Boat said:

Nope, I sold my Granny for a sack of seed potatoes. There's only so many years after the first hundred that you can keep claiming her pension.

What happened to the beans?

4 hours ago, 7HAR1980 said:

Oh dear creepy Joe. Looks like paedophilia is funny for some! Disgusting. 

Ahh Fox news.

Thank god you didn't pick a source which has ever taken a quote out of context or manipulated footage.

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Rock The Boat said:

Slugs got 'em

If it's a consolation, your loss is RSPB members eventual gain.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 1902 said:

Ahh Fox news.

Thank god you didn't pick a source which has ever taken a quote out of context or manipulated footage.

I could easily have gone to CNN for that! 

I'm guessing Don Lemon or Chris Wallace are right up your alley.

1 minute ago, 7HAR1980 said:

You're only allowed 1.63MB to upload.

Tucker does a great piece on the filth paedophile that is creepy Joe.

Tucker? Please try and find someone credible and not a RWNJ.

14 minutes ago, 7HAR1980 said:

You're only allowed 1.63MB to upload.

Tucker does a great piece on the filth paedophile that is creepy Joe.

Do remind us what Trump infamously said about his own daughter.

See the source image

• Like 3

8 hours ago, 7HAR1980 said:

Oh dear creepy Joe. Looks like paedophilia is funny for some! Disgusting. 

Your hero with his great mates. But it was nice of Trump to wish Ghislane well at her trial (while you're at it, why not ask your mate RTB what he said about the guy third from the left):

See the source image

It is amazing how the Trump believers, especially those on this site, are struggling to come up with anything. Every new announcement about Trump is greeted with a Fox News clip of Biden. Of course Biden is too old to be POTUS. But he still managed to beat Trump by 7,000,000 popular votes. And as far as I know is not facing any criminal or fraud charges. And is overseeing the dollar getting stronger against the pound and euro.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, 7HAR1980 said:

Ohh I would say they are marginally less biased, but that's not really saying much.

US TV news is a joke, there's not even an attempt at objectivity and I would no more quote from NBC or CNN than Fox. 

• Like 1

On 26/09/2022 at 08:22, 7HAR1980 said:

Boris Johnson 58. Carrie Johnson 34.

29 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

Boris Johnson 58. Carrie Johnson 34.

It's a bit below the belt to publish their IQ scores.

• Haha 1