Sign in to follow this  
A Load of Squit

President Biden

20 minutes ago, TheGunnShow said:

Article said the same thing happened with Dubya - twice. Just didn't happen to be a woman who was second-in-command. Or indeed when Dominic Raab deputised when Boris Johnson was seriously sick with Covid here. As the article says:

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki said the temporary transfer of powers in such circumstances was not unprecedented, and that it was part of the process set out in the US constitution. "As was the case when President George W Bush had the same procedure in 2002 and 2007," she said in a statement."

Joe Bidens bumhole 

I'm perplexed to see that such a standard medical procedure excites you so much.... maybe what should be of more interest to you is what Biden's administration is doing and how the Republican Party has decayed into little more than a death cult.... deliberately countermanding every initiative to move past Covid and to rebuild the US economy and worn out infrastructure.  

Karma.jpg

Cruz.jpg

Meadows.jpg

19 hours ago, TheGunnShow said:

I can only guess "God" had enough of Marcus Lamb.

Just read up on the corrupt bloke. Typical TV evangelist really. A crook leading the ****.

1 hour ago, keelansgrandad said:

Just read up on the corrupt bloke. Typical TV evangelist really. A crook leading the ****.

Instant Darwin Award candidate if you ask me.

I honestly dont have any sort of favourite in the politics of a country I don’t live in and don’t have any connection to. To do that would make you incredibly stupid (literally the person reading this) I just find the fact that the 2 most recently significant things Joe Biden has done recently have involved his chocolate starfish

following through in front of Camilla Parker-Bowles at COP and taking one for the team to let Kamala have a go at the nuclear button

what bumhole related story is next? Let’s all wait and see.

Edited by The Real Buh
  • Haha 1

As the saying goes, "with friends like these, who needs enemies" - the so called "moderate Democrat" Joe Manchin still refusing to commit his vote to the Build Back Better plan. At this point it's just spite and possibly blackmail from this multi-millionaire coal stock owning Senator. 

Democrat? .jpg

The thought strikes me with tonight’s Jan 6th committee revelations, Senator Joe Manchin either has had a terrible sequence of bad luck with his pronouncements being overtaken by events, or he’s also in on deflection from the GOP’s acts of subversion - as the self- anointed “moderate Democratic Senator” which is it Joe? 

On 21/11/2021 at 07:11, Herman said:

I wonder if the Trumpists are getting nervous about the Ghislaine Maxwell case?

No, but the Clintons were.

I have no problem with that. A good rummage through her little black book and bang up a few very powerful nonces. There should be no free pass for any of them.

8 hours ago, Herman said:

I have no problem with that. A good rummage through her little black book and bang up a few very powerful nonces. There should be no free pass for any of them.

It's a new year miracle. We are in agreement on the Joe Biden thread. 🤣🤣

11 hours ago, Iwans Big Toe said:

https://nypost.com/2021/12/31/aoc-pictured-maskless-in-miami-beach-as-omicron-cases-soar/

Nothing hypocritical here. What POC (Latina/Latinx?) doesn't holiday in a state they have criticised for their response to covid, with their white boyfriend after accusing all white men of being racist?

Well I guess hypocrisy and double standards have become de rigueur since November 2016.

31 minutes ago, A Load of Squit said:

Perfect speech today, leaving us all in no doubt who was responsible for the 6th Jan riot.

Trump should be behind bars.

I wonder if Trump cancelled his press conference because he was waiting to hear what Biden said.

Then he can lie through his teeth again without retort.

Ted Cruz called Jan 6  a terrorist act. He goes on Fox News and Tucker Carlson abuses him into saying he used the wrong words. Then Fox say Carlson doesn't necessarily mean what he says but he says negative things to help the viewers.

Biden pushing back on those passing new State laws to further restrict universal voting rights - and Republicans are not happy. Attachment shows just what measures are having to be taken in Congress just to DEBATE the proposed Federal law changes.... but yeah we have the best democracy of any country 🙂

McConnell Triggered.jpg

Debating Democracy.jpg

Edited by Surfer

3 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

The man who stole from Trump🤣🤣

There, just corrected it for you😉

51 minutes ago, 7HAR1980 said:

There, just corrected it for you😉

Good to hear from you again Donald - you may have been banned from all the major social media platforms but at least you can still rely on the Good Ole Pinkun to allow you to spout your total tripe 👍

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Creative Midfielder said:

Good to hear from you again Donald - you may have been banned from all the major social media platforms but at least you can still rely on the Good Ole Pinkun to allow you to spout your total tripe 👍

Who is this mystery man with only a few posts? Is it Jools? Is it Moy? Is it the Donald as you say?

He certainly joins the long list of thickos who support a man who lost to a senile old man by 7 million votes. 7 million! And that was with all the illegal ones that voted for Trump.

I reckon Hardhat may well plague us for a while until he is jabbed with disinfectant.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1